Our Leaderboard

ForceWelder

So looking at the board, we actually have one in our number that has reached number 26.

I must say I am impressed. I honestly didn't think a single Merc / Mando had a chance at any slot above 100.

To the other two players below the 100 mark ... I tip my hat to you. You either got a good team watching your back, facing some bad teams, or all of the above.

So looking at the board, we actually have one in our number that has reached number 26.

I must say I am impressed. I honestly didn't think a single Merc / Mando had a chance at any slot above 100.

To the other two players below the 100 mark ... I tip my hat to you. You either got a good team watching your back, facing some bad teams, or all of the above.

Rhu knows his class well, and rarely plays more than a couple of arenas in a row. His Mando is higher than his Merc though :p

Edited by Transcendent

We have the net.. which is as good as a guarenteed kill, or at least we get a breaker + a strong def-cd for it..

thats the only reason, why its possible to perform well with a merc in Solo-Queue... but only for Heals, Merc DPS just dies to fast. Even in matches with a healer, there is no way for a merc DPS to survive long enough to be value for the own team..

But what is really amazing about Merc-Heals, is the ability to kite away huge amounts of Damage. 250k-300k Damage taken without guard is absolute no problem, if you rotate your Defensive CD,s right.. but. Sage is just better. in as good as every situation..the only thing we have, an sorc did not have, is the net.. yeah the net.. the probably most important Merc-Ability. even as a healer. quite ironic.

Most of the top rated mercs are healers....

Don't know what others are playing, but I have only played assault/IO this season.

We have the net.. which is as good as a guarenteed kill, or at least we get a breaker + a strong def-cd for it..

Exactly this. Net is essentially what makes a merc able to remotely compete in solo ranked.

Don't know what others are playing, but I have only played assault/IO this season.

Just out of curiosity: Are you using high Endurance gear? Do you often survive in 4 dps vs 4 dps games? How do you deal with openers from operatives + shadows (If the enemy team has 2 or more stealth classes)?

A new day a new update. Looks like number 26 is now number 18.

But our numbers still are quite lacking in the whole 100 or less count.

Not that I am a bit surprised. I have played enough arenas to know that if you aren't the primary focus it is because you are teamed up with another Merc / mando who is worse geared than you are and they are the primary focus.

A new day a new update. Looks like number 26 is now number 18.

But our numbers still are quite lacking in the whole 100 or less count.

Not that I am a bit surprised. I have played enough arenas to know that if you aren't the primary focus it is because you are teamed up with another Merc / mando who is worse geared than you are and they are the primary focus.

How many, if any, of the top mercs are dps though?

the ones i know that i see there are healers, its pretty obvious from the mvp votes i mean lets be honest how often do dps mercs get votes

How many, if any, of the top mercs are dps though?

the ones i know that i see there are healers, its pretty obvious from the mvp votes i mean lets be honest how often do dps mercs get votes

I couldn't agree more.

Even in regs solo queue I'm lucky to get 1 MVP regardless of how well I do. I can do the most DPS, have the most kills, highest medal count, even have over 100k in off healing and I still am lucky to get a single MFP.