What augments pick now for each class?

Nebdar

Hi

i finally manged to get almost(one piece left) full Exhumed on my Mercenary and started to adding augments slots.

I noticed when you add an augment to HP DROPS in WZ.. and maybe some other stats?

So what to chose for:

1. Merc/Com .. same for DPS and HEALER?

2. Jugg/Guar .. what for DPS & what for TANK?

3. Sniper/Gunsl

4. Sin/Shad

5. Sorc/Sage

6. PT/Vang

7. Op/Scoun

8. Marud/Sent

Your HP drops when adding augments because bolster gives you blue quality endurance augs by default.

Due to the loss of the the mainstat bonus from skill trees I would argue that overkill augments are BiS for the majority of classes particularly burst specs. You get enough mainstat from gear to push you into far enough into the mainstat DR curve to render additional mainstat from augs less effective than power.

Your HP drops when adding augments because bolster gives you blue quality endurance augs by default.

Due to the loss of the the mainstat bonus from skill trees I would argue that overkill augments are BiS for the majority of classes particularly burst specs. You get enough mainstat from gear to push you into far enough into the mainstat DR curve to render additional mainstat from augs less effective than power.

so purple is the ultimate goal....

sometimes when i inspect others i see more mainstat then other augs..some ppl mix crit,surge,accuracy and power

and is the extra damage more worth then complex stats boost with mainstat?

And there is also an Merc/Com dillema Kolto Overload, the 35%HP... the more HP the more harder to overwhelm it .... when i started wit full PvE gear my health was about 52k and 1220 expertise and haven't seen much large crits and my durability was nice 52k HP means 18200 HP when KO triggers

Today i was trashed by fully Geared DARK REAVER with mainstat purple augments Deception Sin.... today when i have almost 1928 expertise i didn't feel that extra protecton from expertise with 42k HP the KO triggers at 14700.. and defated by Spinning Strike 10k..

So i wonder what is better in terms of mini/maxing the DPS Merc Gear

Unless you're going for a high crit build, in which case mainstat augs are still better.

high crit builds are only worth it for classes that don't have auto-crits or that don't have crit added to their attacks in skill trees.

What it comes down to every time with augs is about 17 extra damage(power augs) vs 1.4% extra crit... About 1.4% since mainstat crit still DR's. For an op i'd recommend power all the way, we're already overloaded with crit. Same for marauders. I only play those 2 classes so i won't give info on the other classes but a lack of auto-crits are the real decidicing factor for whether you want Power augs or not.