Sith Marauder Sucks?

uga-buga

Well dont comment then. bye...

Well stop complaining then, name me one game that has balanced non-end game pvp... none lol. They're always a class thats gimp before they hit their max level, warriors are one of them. GET OVER IT AND GET TO 50.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you call 200kish pwning?

you suck worse than the OP does..

that is galactically below average.. L10 mercs and Sorcs and Snipers and Ops and Sins do that..

those same classes on my server are throwing down 400+k and smoking the Mars in the dust..

That's some nice ******** you've got there.

• 2 years later...
As a marauder that has been pvp'ing in endgame since i hit 50 right after launch, i gotta say marauders are fun in PVP. They just are. HOWEVER, you need to learn how to be a douchebag, or you will lose, remember you are the only class on imp side who does not have a single effective stun, and if you spec for it you will have pretty lousy healing abilities, also your damage won't top the sorcs. So basicly you are a running target for everyone. Hide behind buddies. Thats how you do it more or less. Hide. Behind. Buddies.

Well.. 1 v 1 vs some class's we do ok..

Right now in WZ we suck .. we die way to fast my Operative was deff skills are WAY better in my marauder

and for the new people, who thinks marauder are the boom ... wait to you run vs full gear aug people you die in so fast when 1-2 overpower Sin / shadows are on you stuned to death and maul hits for 12k with full geared pvp gear

I crit for 9k-8 but it comes after ravage or after FJ and gore and FS but wait the Other class have Vanish and can stay in sealth we can't you fouce Camo ... is not sealth

The problem is we are ok dps are i done 1 mill dmg .. but u need a healer in the back , my marauder is from pre-beta guild program .. so i been there all the way .. and we suck so much right now.. Anhi spec. crap in pvp Rage spec in pvp crap carange spec in pvp ok .. but way to easy to shot down.

My operative can do easy 600-700k damge and max 1 death. the vanish and roll is one of the best get out of jail free card :rak_04: with no healer

Edited by Aztian

As a marauder that has been pvp'ing in endgame since i hit 50 right after launch, i gotta say marauders are fun in PVP. They just are. HOWEVER, you need to learn how to be a douchebag, or you will lose, remember you are the only class on imp side who does not have a single effective stun, and if you spec for it you will have pretty lousy healing abilities, also your damage won't top the sorcs. So basicly you are a running target for everyone. Hide behind buddies. Thats how you do it more or less. Hide. Behind. Buddies.

Congratulations on resuscitating a thread that is over two (2) years old. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on resuscitating a thread that is over two (2) years old. :rolleyes:

Kind of funny to look back though and see how many players were QQ'ing about a class that could absolutely destroy opponents when played right. Seems like nothings changed in 2+ years.