Makeb...

GuyverIII

Hello all,

I have just recently come back to the game, and decided to level up a Bounty Hunter. Since I have returned, I thought it would be kind of neat to Fraps my storyline since I enjoy it so much so that I can watch it whenever I want and enjoy the nostalgia. My dilemma is this, I am already level 49, and I leveled purely through Warzones and KDY. The reason I did this was so that I can have the time to just focus on recording the story I want without worrying about gear/leveling at the same time. Now I know that once you hit your late 40's an intro to makeb opens up on your ship holo-terminal and I was wondering if there is any way to skip this and access the cut scene later? because I have a feeling it will appear as soon as I get my ship on Dromund Kaas instead of what is chronologically supposed to happen, and I would like to avoid messing anything up before completing my class missions/story first. I hope that makes sense and any input/advice is appreciated. Cheers!

If the cutscene begins when you don't want it, just hit Escape and exit out of it. It shouldn't come up again until you click the holoterminal to restart it. IIRC, you won't be able to click to restart while you have other "Use your holoterminal" quests to complete first.