The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Which class (if any) will you be playing as a Togruta?

hunterraaze

Hello everyone! With the recent announcement of our next playable race, I wanted to repeat tradition. When Cathar were announced, I did the same type of thread.

As the title is asking, which class will be playing as a Togruta? For me personally, I'm planning on making a Male Jedi Sentinel, and possibly a female Shadow.

So what about you guys?

Probably none. I waited forever to make Togruta Jedi guardian, but I am probably going Twilek. The togruta probably will not be released until later this year. I am guessing Nov-Dec. Just remember how long it took Bioware to release Cathar after the announcement trailer. Hopefully I am wrong and they are released in April. I might wait until April but no later

Consular if anything, although I'm right on the fence choosing between a Togruta and a Miraluka for that class.

I still need to finish my Bounty Hunter and level both a Smuggler and an Agent before I finally get to Consular though, so I've got time to decide - and for Togruta to actually come out for that matter.

Since I'm not sure how exactly Togruta will be available, though probably via the Cartel Market a la Cathar, depending on where my merc is in her own story, I may go ahead and roll a lady Togruta powertech.

I thought about doing the same thing as well, but i decided the way i am with making the gear fit the attitude as well as the characteristics of my toons. I soon realized that the helmets would never show on a head model such as a, Togruta.

But thats my issue with that.

I thought about turning my Miraluka into a Togruta. I'm pretty set on my other species staying as they are and i doubt i will roll another just to have a Togruta in my catalog of toons....

Only if TOR got new classes would I get a Togruta character.

(and I am fairly certain there will never be new classes so I will not be purchasing this new race or using it if released in an expansion.... but since I would rather see new classes than new races I thought I would speak my mind on this.)

Edited by Kyrmius

The only class I do not have so far is a Bounty Hunter, so I will be playing a Mercenary Togruta, probably a male, because I like the male voice better.

Initially I’ve planned to play my Guardian as a Togruta, but I levelled him to 41 over the 2xXP, got used to him being a Miraluka, and picked his outfit. It has a relatively high collar, which will most likely clip Lekku.