The Leaderboards Today

DomiSotto

Once, several months ago, I was about to go into Ranked. I had my equipment nearly together.

However, people noticed that a Gunslinger is my main, and they didn't want me doing Ranked. Plus, they didn't want me to do Ranked until I goit my gear fully augmented etc. . So I kept away from Ranked.

And THEN a new tier of gear appeared. That really broke my wish to do Ranked. Even more weeks or even months (as a casual gamer) of being beaten by almost everyone else if I don't have a healer in my back ? No. I never looked back. Right now I'm an very happy PvE guy. :D

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad to see Eric having a dialogue with the community. My heart sank when I saw Caprica's post. Fingers crossed!

@Alrik: Cryyc is an amazing player. I’ve enjoyed his streams very much. I think when you have faith in yourself and your character, the gear grind is worth it.

@Qwuu: Protip: can openers. :)

High wind once ripped the door of my truck opened and slammed it into a vehicle parked next to me, denting that other car. I left an apology note and settled without a claim. On my first car, I scraped the side on a concrete pillar in a parkade + totalled a side mirror on a plug-in post.

The Total number of entries today: 14017. Toons with less than 3 wins: 7341 (52.4%)

Ronniehenlau kindly gave me green light to link the sleek looking charts and graphs:

http://www.swtor-arenas.com/

Q-G-F, with Gladias 73 points behind, and Firebaby the Powertech sitting at the third today. La’entina the Assassin is catching up, and I have a feeling the player might be hinting at changes once we get an update on the score. Well, we'll see what tomorrow brings. And, Jaen’a the Vanguard is the highest rated Republic toon still.

41 toons have the ratings over 2000 – awesome! So happy to see Admiralangry in this category, that singular VG hero of Season 3 :)

The Galaxy Quest: Vanjervalis Chain

Well, on the Vanjervalis Chain all players are in the Top 100! There are 86 toons entered in the ranked, ranging in rank from 622 to 13393. The Faction Imbalance factor is 67 in favor of the Republic. The most notable player is Tharian the Shadow, who leads in number of wins (27) and MVPs (42).

Shadow vs Assassin: 8, 9

Sage vs Sorcerer: 12, 7

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 9, 4

Sentinel vs Marauder: 5, 1

Commando vs Mercenary: 5, 0

Vanguard vs Powertech: 9, 3

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 3, 1

Scoundrel vs Operative: 7, 3

Total: 58, 28

Home Team:

Gladias is back in the lead in the Powertech board, with Affliction taking number 2 in sorcery, and No-Shades - #3 in... uhm... Agenting.

Plsbuffpowertec is angling for page 1, currently in 110th position. Cheers!

Republic …. (Hugs)

In total, 1268 solo toons were entered in ranked so far on Harbinger, ranging in rank from 2 to 14012.

Republic’s Sages:

Spira of the Red Eclipse stands rock-solid against all the purple lightening in this category.

Sixth in Class:

Zvix the Sorcerer made it to #1, Kenshu the Guardian is now #4, rhu the Mercenary went to #5

Letareus the Guardian; Zherio the Marauder (again); Underpowered the Shadow (still); Siv the Sage, Briljantje the Powertech (still); Sparks the Commando (again), Caprica the Sniper (again); and Agrippine the Scoundrel (still).

Randomness:

Devil the Sniper and Firebaby the Powertech are still the only toons to get the laurels over 400 times, and Firebaby the Powertech is a mere 7 victories away from 500. Well, ‘mere’ in the world of the incredible that is.

In the MVP category, Aimyaim, the Mercenary is the only toon at the time of writing to have over 600 – WOW!

The lowest rating guy atm has a rating of 41.

Good luck to all!

I'm gonna add in some numbers here that are a bit harder to get from the leaderboards without accessing the raw data. Im sure Domi can give some commentary on it :)

Total amount of matches played (group): 3094

Battle Meditation 263

Begeren Colony 84

Darth Nihilus 191

Jar'Kai Sword 181

Jedi Covenant 190

Jung Ma 42

Mantle of the Force 193

Prophecy of the Five 261

T3-M4 396

The Bastion 279

The Ebon Hawk 101

The Harbinger 106

The Progenitor 28

The Red Eclipse 203

The Shadowlands 150

Tomb of Freedon Nadd 209

Vanjervalis Chain 212

Total amount of matches played (solo): 47205

Battle Meditation 754

Begeren Colony 665

Darth Nihilus 2711

Jar'Kai Sword 2643

Jedi Covenant 2007

Jung Ma 1549

Mantle of the Force 1478

Prophecy of the Five 4433

T3-M4 2185

The Bastion 8101

The Ebon Hawk 1188

The Harbinger 3016

The Progenitor 1180

The Red Eclipse 3523

The Shadowlands 1611

Tomb of Freedon Nadd 10090

Vanjervalis Chain 72

Avg. Matches played / day, group: 7

Battle Meditation 10

Begeren Colony 3

Darth Nihilus 7

Jar'Kai Sword 7

Jedi Covenant 7

Jung Ma 2

Mantle of the Force 7

Prophecy of the Five 10

T3-M4 15

The Bastion 11

The Ebon Hawk 4

The Harbinger 4

The Progenitor 1

The Red Eclipse 8

The Shadowlands 6

Tomb of Freedon Nadd 8

Vanjervalis Chain 8

Avg. Matches played / day, solo: 107

Battle Meditation 29

Begeren Colony 26

Darth Nihilus 104

Jar'Kai Sword 102

Jedi Covenant 77

Jung Ma 60

Mantle of the Force 57

Prophecy of the Five 170

T3-M4 84

The Bastion 312

The Ebon Hawk 46

The Harbinger 116

The Progenitor 45

The Red Eclipse 136

The Shadowlands 62

Tomb of Freedon Nadd 388

Vanjervalis Chain 3

Total amount of matches played (solo): 47205

Vanjervalis Chain 72

Yes, VC is small. :D

And still Ranked people insist on players being fully geared for Ranked ... Even Solo Ranked ... It seems to me as if they wanted to remain in their closed circles ...

I'm on VC, by the way ... ;)

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

@ La’entina – yep, I do it every day, because I am intensely curious and, well, ‘cause the LB keeps too low a profile. You, guys, are making a bid for the best and the brightest, and that’s something, regardless of the addendums.

Ronniehenlau, thank you so much for dropping by and with the new charts, and the number of the matches estimates. Those are absolutely fantastic stats and no scrolling no more for 150 pages!

So, let’s see if I can read the charts! 15705 entries in the Solo Ranked with 8581 players that have 3 or more wins and 30+ medals according to the graphs. My scroll gives me 14165 as the lowest rank that I was using as the number of entries; that many duplicates, I suppose? I like Ronniehenlau’s numbers better, because it gives 45.4% of the players that did not finish their daily. (Lies, damn lies, and statistics, right?)

Aside from the obvious – group ranked is heavily underrepresented – I think it’s worth noting the outstandingly high numbers on T3-M4 and Vanjervalis Chain.

Props to all the 86 Vanjervalis Chain players, who managed to make their server the leader in the Group Ranked, since it’s the only server where Group games outnumber the Solos. You got the spirit!

Well, the LBs must have updated today, because Gladias is on the move again, laterally at least, to the Bastion, and because Qwuu did not stay above 2,900... for the whole of 6 hours, OMG!. Still Q-G-F.

The 2000+ Club is still 41 players strong.

The Galaxy Quest: T3-N4 (‘cause Group Ranked awesomeness)

T3-M4 is a German PvE Server, with an amazing dedication to group ranked – 396 games! The Faction Imbalance Factor is 57, in favor of the Republic. 872 toons were entered into ranked on T3-M4 so far, ranging in rating from 18 to 14028. There are 6 players in the Top 100 with 3 players in the 2000+ Club. Ivana the Shadow is the higest ranking player on the server, with the rank of 18. The player I am most familiar with is Sparks the Commando as the toon was always around the Top 5, and made an appearance among the Number 6s :) Plus, made me wonder if that’s the same player as the Mercenary #1.

Shadow 15 Assassin 16

Sage 12 Sorcerer 10

Guardian 4

Juggernaut 4

Sentinel 2

Marauder 0

Commando 5

Mercenary 1

Vanguard 10

Powertech 8

Gunslinger 6

Sniper 1

Scoundrel 3

Operative 3

Total: 57 & 43

Home Team:

Gladias is continuing his quest for Group Ranked, so the Binger is a Powertech short, hence 4+3 today. I’ve looked around the other day, and of the 14 toons that the Binger had in Top 100 in S3, 5 are still playing; 2 got transferred, 7 were not entered.

Affliction had a great day, getting right back to the top position in Sorcery.

Republic …. (Hugs)

In total, 1279 (11+) solo toons were entered in ranked so far on Harbinger, ranging in rank from 12 to 14159.

Republic’s Vanguards:

Jaen’a of the Red Eclipse holds the line in the top 5.

Sixth in Class:

Caprica the Sniper moved up to #5

Letareus the Guardian (still); Zherio the Marauder (still); Stalker the Shadow (again); Siv the Sage (still), Briljantje the Powertech (still); Sparks the Commando (still), Pioupiou the Gunslinger; and Knin the Operative.

Randomness:

Firebaby the Powertech – 519 wins.

Meanwhile, on the Jar’Kai Sword…. Yep, it’s Aimyaim and Qwuu with 600+ MVPs.

Good luck to all!

Edited by DomiSotto

The player I am most familiar with is Sparks the Commando as the toon was always around the Top 5, and made an appearance among the Number 6s :) Plus, made me wonder if that’s the same player as the Mercenary #1.

Yes it is! And Thumps UP for this fantastic thread! I am reading since the beginning and enjoying it.

@Sparks: Thank you for dropping by and keeping me from assuming too too much :) And, there is something incredibly right with the world when the under-appreciated classes find success!

Short & sweet today, 'cause RL.

The all-encompassing stats for S4 by Ronniehenlau in charts and graphs:

Ronniehenlau’s graphs show 15807 entries with 7501 toons that has under 3 wins/30 medals (47.5%)

Q-G-F. Gladias, the Wandering Powertech is still on the Bastion. La’etina the Assassin and Nia the Powertech complete the overall Top 5. The highest ranking Republic toon is Jaen’a the Vanguard.

The 2000+ Club admitted 3 more new members, increasing to 44. The Curves are noticeably flatlining though, so I take it the Season is starting to wrap up and/or time for the new faces to try/try again?

Home Team:

Affliction is now my go-to toon to sort by. Still unrivaled in Sorcery as well :) And while I was sorting, Felora the Sage is the second in that AC on the Harbinger, with Tippl’e the Sorcerer taking the third.

Plsbuffpowertech got shuffled upwards to the 116 position, and Delerious the Assassin is coming to the threshold of the Page 3. Fingers crossed the toon follows the Pls’s winning pattern!

By the number of wins, it’s Sish’en the Assassin that is in the lead, with 321 wins and the almost matching number of the MVPs (326).

In the Republic camp, Felora is the news. With 58 wins, and by the look of the curve a recent arrival to the Harbinger, this toon is certainly Good News!

In total, 1293 (14+) solo toons were entered in ranked so far on Harbinger, ranging in rank from 12 to 14260.

Republic’s Commandos:

Two Commandos are in the top 5: Evonaut of the Bastion and Rhumando of the Red Eclipse.

Sixth in Class:

Pioupiou the Gunslinger moved to #4

Iceinferno the Juggernaut (OMG, so used to seeing the toon’s name under that best portrait ever in S3); Moshkong the Marauder (again); Ivana the Shadow; Siv the Sage (still), Briljantje the Powertech (still); Sparks the Commando (still), Caprica the Sniper (again); and Knin the Operative (still).

Randomness:

Firebaby the Powertech – 540 wins. No contest.

The Jar’Kai Sword? Still dead-set in their ways. Aimyaim and Qwuu with 600+ MVPs, with Aimyaim getting into 700s as I type, I am pretty sure :)

Good luck to all!

Edited by DomiSotto

Ronniehenlau’s graphs show 15945 entries with 7235 toons that has under 3 wins/30 medals (45.4%). There are also a few names missing in the under 100 category, and that reduction by 2% from yesterday I think means that more toons were removed from the board in the clean-up, about 200 (266 is the number, but some obviously are new contestants and what not).

Q-G-F still, and very close. Gladias is back on the Harbinger (double umlaut feels weird by some reason; I keep thinking it was a curcumflex before) La’etina the Assassin and Nia the Powertech complete the overall Top 5. The highest ranking Republic toon is still Jaen’a the Vanguard.

There are now 46 toons with the ratings of 2000+, and Valderas the Powertech is just 1 point under.

Home Team:

Oh, wow, just look at Hottie the Operative. Nice! And just a tiny bit more, and we might have two top operatives…

And they were five again, since the PT-G is back. Delerious the Assassin is just soooo close to page 3…

Sish’en the Assassin squared the number of wins with the number of MVPs at 329. Fascinating.

The Republic camp is still quiet, with Ordering-pizza sitting at 68 wins.

In total, 1300 (7+) solo toons were entered in ranked so far on Harbinger, ranging in rank from 2 to 14260.

Galaxy Quest: The Ebon Hawk

The Ebon Hawk is the East Coast US RP server, with 723 toons entered in the ranked solo queue, ranging in rank from 68 to 14268. Two toons from this server have placed in the Top 100: Fubar the Vanguard and Grizz the Vanguard. Among the notable players is Tellic the Gunslinger who is #1 in the AC. The Faction Dominance Factor is 55, just on the Domi's TM cut-off for a balanced server.

Shadow vs Assassin: 13, 6

Sage vs Sorcerer: 11, 4

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 6, 10

Sentinel vs Marauder: 1, 2

Commando vs Mercenary: 3, 4

Vanguard vs Powertech: 18, 15

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 2, 0

Scoundrel vs Operative: 1, 4

Total: 55, 45

Republic’s Gunslingers:

Three Gunslingers are in the top 5: the abovementioned Tellic of the Ebon Hawk, Pioupiou (French for pew-pew, right?) of the Mantle of the Force, and Wassa of the Darth Nihilus. Good shooting!

Sixth in Class:

very much a status-quo:

Iceinferno the Juggernaut (still); Zherios the Marauder (again); Ivana the Shadow (still); Siv the Sage (still), Briljantje the Powertech (still); Sparks the Commando (still), Caprica the Sniper (still); and Plexus the Scoundrel.

Randomness:

Firebaby the Powertech: +19 wins from yesterday to 559.

Other than Jar’Kai Sword’s Most Valuable Two, the guys who get a lot of props once the dust settles, are Devil the Sniper (559), Gladias the Powertech (553) and Sugerlover the Gunslinger (433).

Good luck to all!

Aww, de nada. You, guys make this game so much more!

Ronniehenlau’s graphs show 16150 entries with 7354 toons that has under 3 wins/30 medals (45.5%). So, we are back to the normal, 0.1% increase.

There are now 48 toons with the ratings of 2000+, inculding a toon with an enigmatic name Tbhjuststop the Sorcerer. I am also extremely happy to see Sidra-Stargazer in this category in the toon's life on the Bastion.

Gladias the Powertech is back to being #1, with Qwuu the Operative behind by 55 points, and Firebaby the Powertech vs La'entina the Assassin for all intends and purposes tied over 1 point.

Given the Curves, Kre'a the Shadow of the Bastion is likely to take the Republic toons to the new glorious heights over Jaen'a.

Home Team:

I don't think there is a chance to match the last season, but six places in top 100 look quite achievable.

Sish’en the Assassin continues on that steady MVP&wins pace with 341/340. Curves also say that No-Shades is playing again - Woo!

But, yeah, the ranked is purely Imperial game now by the look of things. Again, I wish Sidra-Stargazer every success on the Bastion.

In total, 1312 (12+) solo toons were entered in ranked so far on Harbinger, ranging in rank from 1 to 14546.

Republic’s Scoundrels:

Moshclaw of the Bastion is currently the only Scoundrel in the Top 5 of this crafty class.

Sixth in Class:

Zherio the Marauder moved up to #3! Siv the Sage went to #5 which is basically tied in with the Double-Bubble the Sorcerer, which I assume is resolved by the number of wins (?) - it's 128 vs 121 (it's less weird than the whole Ivana-Stalker inverse in the Shadow AC).

Zetsumax the Juggernaut (the non-glyph approach to alt-naming I take it?); O'dyssivs the Sentinel, Ivana the Shadow (still); Double-Bubble the Sorcerer; Briljantje the Powertech (still); Sparks the Commando (still), Wassa the Gunslinger; and Plexus the Scoundrel (still).

Randomness:

Firebaby really puts Power into the Powertech: +30 wins from yesterday to 589.

The most valuable player by the huge margin is Aimyaim the Mercenary. This AC seems to draw the passionate and the determined :)

Good luck to all & have a great weekend :)

Them, Sith! ;)

Ronniehenlau’s graphs were down, so in order to keep with the same source I will just wait till the page comes back up.

There are still 48 toons with the ratings of 2000+.

The top three are in the G-Q-F configuration today, within 54 points.

Home Team:

So far, no six placement in the top 100, but Plsbuffpowertech is back in bussiness! Accidently, while scrolling to get the total entries, I have noticed a Plsbuffvengeanc as well. Almost made me go look for Plsbuffhatred, but I resisted :)

No new hope for the Republic.

In total, 1325 (13+) solo toons were entered in ranked so far on Harbinger, ranging in rank from 1 to 14686.

Republic’s Guardians:

All five are Guardians. What can I say, but that it gladdens the heart :) This is absolutely random, but props to Glorfindel for bringing a bit of the ME romanticism to the world of the Leaderboards

Sixth in Class:

Iceinferno the Juggernaut (again); Feken the Sentinel, Ivana the Shadow (still); Xire the Sorcerer; Briljantje the Powertech (still); Talve the Mercenary, Wassa the Gunslinger (still); and Plexus the Scoundrel (still).

Randomness:

Nobody puts Baby in a corner. Firebaby the Powertech: +26 wins from yesterday to 615.

I know there is a story with Aimyaim the Mercenary, there just got to be! Jar'Kai Sword, my next sleepless night is going be on your merry contingent. Qwuu the Operative makes up the 600+ MVP category, and Devil te Sniper and Gladias the Powertech form the 500+ MVPs bracket.

The lowest rating guy has a rating of 3. Oh, the Bastion, the long-suffering Bastion....

Good luck to all!

The lowest rating guy has a rating of 3. Oh, the Bastion, the long-suffering Bastion....

What disturbs me is that those at the very end of the "feeding tree" are never mentioned by name.

To me, this is like ... those at the to get remembered, the soldiers don't. What would habe been the wars (Normandy Invasion, for example) be without the soldiers ? Yet everyone *only* remembers the generals ...

To me, this is kind of unfair, kind of "those who have will be given [even more] [ fame in this case - by mentioning their names] and those who don't have will be taken from [fame again : they'll never become known, rather silenced to death].

This can be seen in two ways :

1. Silencing to death aka "we don'r need those peasants !"

2. Protection from harassment aka "weren't you that guy with only 3 points in ranking ? Haha ! BAD NOOB SHAME ON YOU !""

I'm always undecided on how I should see it. Because both points do have their place ...

I considered looking at a random page of the Leaderboards on a daily basis (iirc, Page 11, 22, 33, etc) to see what's up with non-household names. But despite this information being a public domain, there are boundaries. I really don't want to say something wrong on a wrong day. Doesn't mean I don't have every respect for anyone who is trying the ranked even at a loss of a rating. Sure have more guts and talent than I do :)

Everyone enters at a risk, against the server bias, Faction Imbalance, lottery of the draw, lag, you name it. In the end of the day, this is a game, no more and no less.

Edited by DomiSotto

Majority of the people on the last page are intentionally trolling. They don't deserve to be mentioned by name.

And what about the non-Trolls ?

Do they not to be mentioned as well ?

One could also look at this in a different way : "We congratulate a new PvP player for starting into PvP !"

Because new players obviously have the lowest rating ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

And what about the non-Trolls ?

Do they not to be mentioned as well ?

One could also look at this in a different way : "We congratulate a new PvP player for starting into PvP !"

Because new players obviously have the lowest rating ...

no one is that bad, atleast not without trying to be bad

Edited by Haystak

no one is that bad, atleast not without trying to be bad

^This.

It is impossible to be so bad that you have sub 100 rating. If you know the regular pvp community on The Bastion, you know who the less than stellar players are, and you'll see, that even those players have at least 500 elo. Anything below 200 is simply intentionally trolling, rage quitting continually, and waiting for the queue to pop only to leave at the last second so that the team is forced to 3v4 and it doesn't get backfilled.

If you want to acknowledge players who are, for lack of better words, the "stepping stones" of the higher rated players, then acknowledge people like Brenlee, a gunslinger on the Bastion who is consistently berated, mocked, and trolled into oblivion due to his less than stellar skill at his class, but who has made multiple efforts to reach out to better players in search of help to get better and improve, and he has improved, significantly since preseason. Players like him deserve recognition, players on the last page simply do not.

Brenlee has 204 wins, which is practically quadruple what most of the people on the last page have. 204 wins tells me that he is trying to get better, not intentionally trolling. I've even played matches with Brenlee, he's a great player, he's just playing a less than stellar solo ranked class, but it's what he enjoys. Can't knock a man for having fun.

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

There are not many Gunslingers at the Leaderboards ... Of course he was mocked and trolled ...

His case gives me some hope.

Another case is that he plays a Gunslinger - an Republic class in a game that's so much Imperial side heavy ...

If he was playing an Agent, people wouldn't be that harsh with him, I guess ...

What Kre’a said is awesome, but doing something like that without the benefit of the insider info might backfire and badly. It certainly would be great for anyone in the know to acknowledge personal effort, improvement and accomplishment this Season that goes beyond the self-explanatory numbers.

The all-encompassing stats for S4 by Ronniehenlau in charts and graphs are still not working for me, so I am going back to my highly unscientific click-through pages today, which will mess the numbers up.

It’s 14873 entries (smaller number than Ronniehenlau’s due to duplicated ratings, I guess) and 7915 toons with less than 3 wins (53.2%)

Gladias the Powertech is #1 today, and is guesting at the lively Bastion. Firebaby recovered some of the lost rating at #2, with Qwuu taking at the 3rd position. Kre’a the Shadow is the highest ranking Republic toon.

There are now 50 toons with the ratings of 2000+!

Home Team:

Hottie at #98: so awesome! And, there is a new Sorcerer visiting, Syfo’ryna, while Felora the Sage moved away to the Ebon Hawk. Penetration got reshuffled to Page 3, but Dre’a in the same Powertech class is now making a serious bid for Page 3 and above. :)

Republic: Hugs.

In total, 1326 (1+) solo toons were entered in ranked so far on Harbinger, ranging in rank from Affliction at 11 to 14867.

Galaxy Quest: Top 100 at a Glance Server/Galaxy

I figured it is far enough into the season to see what’s up with the servers, maybe give some sort of an idea for the folks who are considering transfers or alts for the next Season and things....

Ronniehenlau’s post here gives you a good idea as to the number of games played. The rest is sorted in this handy table (may it show up!) as of today. The faction imbalance calculated based on the top 100 players each server.

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/Melirinda/media/March16_2015.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Here is the overall Class Distribution in the Top 100:

Shadow vs Assassin: 14, 15

Sage vs Sorcerer: 9, 12

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 2, 0

Sentinel vs Marauder: 0, 0

Commando vs Mercenary: 2, 1

Vanguard vs Powertech: 12, 26

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 0, 0

Scoundrel vs Operative: 2, 5

Total: 41, 59

There is more balanced representation in the top 100 per server at the moment, with 5 servers falling into the balanced category, 5 servers having the Republic as a dominant faction, and the remaining seven – the Empire as a dominant faction.

The Bastion has a higher proportion of the Top 100 toons compared to the population than the other servers. The Bastion placed 20 toons in the Top 100 in S3, and 14 in both S1 and 2.

Good luck to all!

Ronniehenlau’s charts are BACK at http://www.swtor-arenas.com/ !

According to the charts, by today we have 16667 entries, of them 7634 below 3 wins/30 medals (45.8%)

Qwuu the Operative took to travelling as well, and now is on ToFN. Gladias the Powertech is on the Bastion still.

And, there are a couple of exciting developments. While the two powerful Powertechs hold the highest rated places with 53 points difference, the third rank is now with the Assassin, La’entina of ToFN. Qwuu the Operative went to the fourth place. (it reversed back by now).

And, a really joyful moment for me this morning: the Republic toon is coming up in the charts! Kre’a the Shadow is now ranking in the fifth position.

There are now 52 toons with the ratings of 2000+, starting to fill out the Page 2. Holy cow, guys, you rock!

Home Team:

Affliction the Sorcerer is holding the lead position; it is exciting to see no-shades playing a few more games; and Hottie is quickly advancing! We also hold 4 positions on page 3!

Sishen the Assassin lost the apostrophe but not the battles, and leads in number of wins, and the MVPs, though it is not number-coordinated any longer.

Republic: Hugs.

In total, 1348 (22+) solo toons were entered in ranked so far on Harbinger (I bet there was some glitch in updating the tables yesterday) ranging in rank from Affliction at 11 to 14989.

Galaxy Quest: Jedi Covenant

Jedi Covenant is the East Coast PvE Server. It has balanced factions, despite its name, and placed either five or six toons in the Top 100, depending on what’s up with the whole Stalker the Shadow duality I can’t resolve for the life of mine.

Seriously, hear me out. There are two toons on the boards, with the same moniker as far as I can tell (I zoomed in. I counted out the letters. I am pretty sure it’s circumflex in both cases on the ‘a’), on the same server, different stats, and the Stalker #2 with the higher stats ranks lower than the Stalker #1 with the lower stats. Oy-vey! ???

Save for the Stalker the Shadow(s) #1 and #2, O’dyssios the Powertech, Danbert the Vanguard, Jax-o the Vanguard and Pt’too’stronk the Powertech (who obviously shares the opposite view on the AC with the Harbinger’s own Plsbuffpowertech) are the JC’s toons in the Top 100.

Other toons of notoriety are the recently gear-deprived Zetsuma the Guardian (#4 in the AC), and another take on the fabled son of Ithaka’s namesake comes up in Top 10 in the AC in Sentinel.

The server’s Top 100 are playing the following classes (and that’s, again, messed up by the Stalkers):

Shadow vs Assassin: 15, 14

Sage vs Sorcerer: 12, 10

Guardian vs Juggernaut: 8, 7

Sentinel vs Marauder: 2, 2

Commando vs Mercenary: 0, 4

Vanguard vs Powertech: 6, 9

Gunslinger vs Sniper: 2, 3

Scoundrel vs Operative: 3, 3

Total: 48, 52

Sixth in Class:

Feken the Sentinel moved to #2 and Plexus the Scoundrel moved to #4!

Sran’ishor the Juggernaut; Kanaka the Marauder, Stalker the Shadow #2; Siv the Sage (again); Brolok the Vanguard; Sparks the Commando (again), Wassa the Gunslinger (still); and Brannera the Operative (again).

Randomness:

Firebaby the Unstoppable Powertech: +40 wins while I’ve blinked to 655! The new name that shows up in the high winning category is Telal the Sorcerer, with 471 wins, in the 3rd position with Devil the Sniper shooting down 509 victories.

You know, if there is a player whose rating likely goes against the natural justice, it’s Aimyaim the Mercenary, with 801 MVPs and 401 wins.

The lowest rating is 3.

Good luck to all!