Expetise only missing two pices of gear still not hitting 2018

allexj

Ok so i have everything but my shield and my hand-wraps, i have crystals for pvp in my current equipment. im toon currently has 1718 expertise, the two pieces im missing only give a total 259 expertise and 1718+259=1977 where do i get the last bit from?

Ok so i have everything but my shield and my hand-wraps, i have crystals for pvp in my current equipment. im toon currently has 1718 expertise, the two pieces im missing only give a total 259 expertise and 1718+259=1977 where do i get the last bit from?

your MH OH shouldn't have any Expertise unless all four mods (hilt/armoring/barrel; mod; enhancement and crystal) have Expertise. Same goes for everything else.

To elaborate a little, if an item has any expertise on it, it doesn't get bolstered. This means that putting only the pvp crystals in an item disables bolstering of that item, which is, of course, not a good thing if the other mods are not pvp mods.

Of course, I don't know if that's currently the problem here or not.

Edited by KorinHyvek

Augment (as the slot) never have expertise. But you said you are using PvP crystals. You shouldn't use them unless your MH/OH is a PvP weapon (Exhumed, Dark Reaver).

i took my mods out of my pvp set and put them into my saber

To elaborate a little, if an item has any expertise on it, it doesn't get bolstered. This means that putting only the pvp crystals in an item disables bolstering of that item, which is, of course, not a good thing if the other mods are not pvp mods.

Of course, I don't know if that's currently the problem here or not.

IM saying, that wonce i get my 2 other pieces i have 1 full set of pvp gear i should be at 2018 but 259 the pices im missing + 1718 what i have dose not make 2018

You're missing 41 expertise.

Chances are you bought a new MH or OH and didn't realize they no longer come with crystals.

Find a War Hero Crystal, put it in whichever piece is missing, and you should be good to go.

i have 2 war hero cystals

how to you take screen shots

keybindings>misc>screen shot default is print screen on a mac keyboard it's F14

Screen shots get saved in an swtor folder in documents.

you can only show one piece off a time though. :|

you can skip your ear/implants/relics

saber and shield might be a good start

i took my mods out of my pvp set and put them into my saber

Including the hilt?... You must have all pvp items in the same piece or it doesn't bolster

If they are all pvp items in you weapon/OH... Then the other 2 non pvp items aren't geared right... Make sure you do not have anything equiped over 162... If you do you will lose expertise

Read my thread on gearing for 2018 expertise http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=795518

Edited by Icykill_

Including the hilt?... You must have all pvp items in the same piece or it doesn't bolster

If they are all pvp items in you weapon/OH... Then the other 2 non pvp items aren't geared right... Make sure you do not have anything equiped over 162... If you do you will lose expertise

Read my thread on gearing for 2018 expertise http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=795518

we figured out we think, its because there is a ui bug going on the the shield generator because i have not bought that Peace yet working on slow wz que atm

What about the Relics ? Do they have Expertise, too ?

Yep everything i have on has expertise cept for my shield which has a pvp crystal in it atm. Im working on getting my pvp shield right now only have like 500 more comms to go

Yep everything i have on has expertise cept for my shield which has a pvp crystal in it atm. Im working on getting my pvp shield right now only have like 500 more comms to go

Gear should either have nothing but expertise mods/enhancement/etc OR no expertise at all. Including crystals.

Take out your expertise crystal from the shield... And put a endurance one in... Do not ever mix pvp and non pvp items in the same shell it will not bolster and won't add the extra expertise...

Take out your expertise crystal from the shield... And put a endurance one in... Do not ever mix pvp and non pvp items in the same shell it will not bolster and won't add the extra expertise...

In fact it should bolster the stats.. But it won't add any expertise to it... If having expertise in some piece of gear was blocking said piece to be bolstered, Brute wouldn't even be an option until you get Exh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.