Not enough seductive outfits for females.

LoverNoFighter

I wanna make a seductive Sith Sorc who is driven by her desire for power and men. She tempts them into her honeytrap and then consumes them. To do so I need her to look the part but there aren't any outfits that fits the bill. I think more short tops and shorts are needed. A new sedictive pose would also be most welcome.

It would add diversity to the RPside of the game as well.

Listen to the community EA and make it happen! ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna make a seductive Sith Sorc who is driven by her desire for power and men. She tempts them into her honeytrap and then consumes them. To do so I need her to look the part but there aren't any outfits that fits the bill. I think more short tops and shorts are needed. A new sedictive pose would also be most welcome.

L2use tor-fashion.

Edited by Yojiro

Name of said Sith Sorc as my Jugg wants to take her for a ride , erm in his space car :cool:

Their are a LOT of revealing clothing choices out there, especially on the imperial side.

If I recall, tor-fashion.com has a "revealing clothing" category you can search through.

Just please don't choose the dancer outfits, we got enough of those running around already...

Correct as they are impractical to use on Hoth and Illum...

Their are a LOT of revealing clothing choices out there, especially on the imperial side.

If I recall, tor-fashion.com has a "revealing clothing" category you can search through.

Just please don't choose the dancer outfits, we got enough of those running around already...

To quote the good Admiral ... "It's a trap!" Yes, the OP is in jest.

For those who actually want a "sexy but not quite trashy" look, a friend of mine has, what I think is, a very good outfit for her Sorcerer (I may get the names of the pieces wrong):

Exquisite Dancer Top (might be the other one)

Kerias(?) legs (lower robe)

She also uses the Covert hands, feet and wrists, and I think she uses the Genteel belt (we've each spent a lot of time building our respective Collections). She dyed her top black/black and unifies color to make a somewhat slinky yet modest outfit (i.e., sideboob but fully covered below the waist).

Edited by Thoronmir

sarcasm is lost on you I think.

If the OP was being sarcastic, that was one of the worst attempts at it I have seen in a while. Looks way more like trolling than sarcasm to me.

I think DoA may be more your speed OP.

I agree, the opening post was definitely DOA.

Edited by branmakmuffin

BW insists on attaching flaps or sleeves to outfits that should be skimpier than they are.

It wouldn't be hard to remove the flaps from the dancer's top or the sleeves from the relaxed outfit top. Getting a simple tubetop in this game would be simple but they refuse for some reason. Thong/micro bikinis are a good thing, never mind what the prudes at LA/Disney think.

Edited by Projawa

BW insists on attaching flaps or sleeves to outfits that should be skimpier than they are.

It wouldn't be hard to remove the flaps from the dancer's top or the sleeves from the relaxed outfit top. Getting a simple tubetop in this game would be simple but they refuse for some reason. Thong/micro bikinis are a good thing, never mind what the prudes at LA/Disney think.

There probably just isn't enough ROI for adding thongs and micro bikinis, even though they would greatly improve the aesthetics of the game. The problem stems from the conspicuous lack of a male bulge. Our boys look like Ken Dolls and they really, really shouldn't. In teensy bikini's that lack would be far too pronounced! To fix this glaring oversight, all 4 male body types would need new meshes. Then when they do fix the missing male anatomy, there would be clipping issues with older armor and all of those would need to be reworked.

Edited by Damask_Rose