The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Five o'clock shadow as a beard option

Vangalius

It would be great if we could see five o'clock shadow as a beard option instead of only being able to get it from the complexion slider. I should be able to skip some shaves without having big eyebrows or goggle tan lines. :)

I support this wholeheartedly. I don't care for the goggle tan lines either, or icky eyebrows. I would however like the ability to give my men a bit of shadow. Thanks.

As beta was a few years ago I might be misremembering, but at one point I'm pretty sure it was under beard options, and the short shaved head look was under hair options...then these things got combined under this "complexion" bull****. Pretty sure Eyebrows had their own slider as well, AND they used to actually match your hair color! Now your damn eyebrows are dark brown no matter what hair color you pick. So many things wrong with character creation that make me angry, probably why very few of my characters actually show their face.

Yes we know that 2 of the complexions give you stubble. However the thing this thread is asking is for it to be part of beards. So that all the issues listed above (goggle lines, massive eyebrows) are avoided. Honestly I'd prefer if they could make stubble a separate slider (like in Dragon Age Origins & 2). I love to have stubble on my male characters, but because I don't want to use the same complexion every time, I've changed it on two of them. It looks weird to have a beard but no stubble. Hence I'd love for stubble to be it's own slider. But if they just add it to beards, I'm happy with that too. Edited by Sangiban

• 1 year later...
Signed.. Also eyebrow color matching your FREAKIN hair color would be fantastic thanks

Necro'd, signed, and also supported... though I think an eyebrow slider might be better for some hair colors. Blond hair with blond eyebrows, for example, tends to look... weird to me, irl and in game.

I would love to see a few different stubbles added to the beard slider instead of keeping them trapped in the complexions. Also, I keep seeing more subtle facial hair on NPCs (not the bushy kinds we get in the slider, looking somewhere between stubble and what we get) and wondering why we can't have those.