Monkey-Lizard Business Quest Bug - Serious Progress Blocking Bug!

Hawk_Hawkins

I've encountered a bug on Rishi during the Monkey-Lizard Business quest where I am unable to "use" the chest that contains the Datapad. It seems to affect everyone as there was another player there with me who was unable to use it either. Edited by Hawk_Hawkins
Change Title

Might be a reoccurance of the problem we had with the Meat tree in early access. That was overcome by switching instances, but if there isn't any other instances to switch to .... that blows.

On a happy note, maybe BW will give us another 1 credit decoration, like the meat tree.

Monkey-Lizard Jack-in-the-box deco. Make it so!

Still no fix or response from Bio on this. Many people are stuck now.

Change instances; if there is only one, or the others are also bugged, try having people ask freinds or guildies (or spam fleet asking people) to travel to Rishi until enough come to cause a new instance to be created.

Well I've been waiting all day for this bug to be fixed. There are about 15 us of on The Bastion that can't progress through the expansion because the datapad can't be clicked. I've sent several /bugs but still nothing. I've tweeted the devs and no reply. I seriously hope they aren't going to make me wait till Thursday's patch before this is resolved. I just want to play what I paid for