Bragging Rights: Who's got "Mo Money?"

Nerdimports

Question: Why do you have the same item keybound to two different quickbar slots?

Those are my grenades. Shift+F is a little unnatural for me and sometimes I screw it up and press Shift+D instead. I didn't have anything better to put in that spot so I figured let's ensure I don't screw it up.

Oi Aetrus ill let your conquer my scottish black hole if you gimme some of dat sweet ERP cash.

What would Robert the Bruce say, surrendering like that?

Edited by Aetrus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I don't have a new picture just yet. I took a few months off...came back to the game and people were listing dirt cheap hypercrates. So I won't have a pic for a while. I wanted to bump this thread anyway in case we had some transfer into Jung Ma (lol it could happen) and maybe they want to brag!

• 1 month later...

Oh man, the legacy bank should really hold all of your credits. It would make things so much easier. #FirstGalaxyProblems

902 million is the number to beat!

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/t31.0-8/12087654_10206606534455369_930636593689868569_o.jpg

and still haven't bought any cartel coins in over a year.

Edited by Nerdimports

• 4 weeks later...

Just shy of 1.1 billion!

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/t31.0-8/12186386_10206749630152672_4314055570179979598_o.jpg

I would like to thank all of the little people along the way. You were very comfortable to walk upon. ;)

OK I think I might be done unless someone else can post a screenshot to kick me in the pance and crush my econ-ego.

• 5 months later...

OK, I really haven't been playing much...since December and about once a week since the 65 patch.

I broke 2 billion credits on Jung Ma. I've still got at least 500 million more tied up in inventory and I've got another 500 million credits on Shadowlands. I think it's safe to say I won the non-existent Monopoly achievement for Jung Ma!

http://nerdimports.com/photos/2billioncredits.jpg

I will very likely be transferring that wealth to the Shadowlands--it will be fun to mess with a server economy where there's actually people...assuming I log in haha. I'll probably keep a couple hundred on an alt here for pocket change just in case I end up crawling back to my home server. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Twinking, or I guess in a vanity game like this, "decorating" your alts can definitely add up. As someone who has spent stupid amounts on characters I don't even play (see the lvl 33 sentinel with the sparkly conqueror lightsaber and other trinkets) I recommend buying stuff when it is on sale. People pretty much give stuff away when a pack is new. Crystals can be especially cheap. The desert green and farmhand blue crystals were insanely cheaper than any other crystals I'd seen before and I snagged a bunch. They wouldn't be good for any of my characters now but maybe in 2 years when Bioware finally adds in the Wookiee Paladin I have been asking for, I'll have the right colors for the lightsaber. If in two years time there are still no Wookiee Paladins (****) then those colors will probably sell for a big premium and then when someone is trying to get 3m credits for a crystal you bought for under 100k, you can be a hero to someone and sell it for 1.5m.

If you are a big time hoarder then I also recommend devoting a character to each type of junk. I've got a character that stashes mounts, one for emotes and titles, two for color crystals(blues/greens go to one and the other gets the rest), another for pets, two for armors (one gets random pieces and the other gets the boxes of armor). Before we could stack higher than 99, I even had characters stashing conquest materials.

As I said, you can buy tons of cheap stuff when the new packs come out and save them either for yourself or to sell later when the price is high and then use that money to buy cooler cheap stuff from the newer pack.

Edited by Nerdimports

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10690063_10204790942866714_5158610775586596743_n.jpg?oh=ea95a2bae8857636d486a30bc6471bf2&oe=55223E65&__gda__=1428192048_25a4c80b928672e42df1e47eaa1d9d5c

So yeah, I know I'm not the highest but I was curious if anyone felt like sharing. I've got at least another 50 spread out on a dozen or so chars but I get scared mailing too much to one char.

You shouldn't be so dumb to post this info with your account. Infact, the moderators should delete this thread. Its never a good idea to post this information like this.

• 2 weeks later...
You shouldn't be so dumb to post this info with your account. Infact, the moderators should delete this thread. Its never a good idea to post this information like this.

I must be really dumb because I took a screenshot of my character. What's the danger in that?