Spammers, Gotta hate em.

cyberangelll

Credit spammers are serving a market, if lazy idiots would stop buying credits but instead earn them they would go away like magic. If there is a dollar to be made they will continue. Simple as that.

Wow! Someone with perspective! I didn't think there was one on these forums!

Look at it this way, OP: the quantity of gold spammers in your game of choice is directly indicative of the popularity of your game of choice. If you were playing a game which was dead, there would be no gold spammers.

If it's bothering you so much your head is going to explode, log off and read Cory Doctorow's FTW and Neal Stephenson's REAMDE.

I had made a post on this. There really needs to be something done about it, I've seen the same bots spamming on The Ebon Hawk for a couple weeks now. I really wish that Bioware would get these accounts banned. It's just really out of control to the point lots of people are ending up with full ignore lists.

When it's the main subject of fleet gen chat more often than not (which it has been) you know it's getting bad. lol

I had made a post on this. There really needs to be something done about it, I've seen the same bots spamming on The Ebon Hawk for a couple weeks now. I really wish that Bioware would get these accounts banned. It's just really out of control to the point lots of people are ending up with full ignore lists.

When it's the main subject of fleet gen chat more often than not (which it has been) you know it's getting bad. lol

So, let's say Bioware bans the accounts. You do realize it takes about 2 minutes (or less) to set up a new account, right? It might take 3 minutes if you have to set up a new email addy too.

A professional gamer can get through the starter world in under an hour, easily. Then they're on the fleet again, spamming gold sales.

How will that help?