Shadow/Assassin

Deshie

I like how everyone avoid bring up how OP they are. Everyone is QQing about ranged but why arent you QQing about the real OP class in game. It's really fun to sit in a stun and watch more than half your hp vanish. It doesnt matter if you're healer/tank spec or any class you simply get destroyed. People complain about the amount of Sorcs in Warzone but I've seen just as many Assassins/Shadows. So much faceroll it's not even funny. It looks to be if you want to be competitive in PvP reroll a sin.

Yea I hate all ranged classes now. I think there OP. I rolled a BH yesterday, loving it. screw the assassin kinda pissed I got mine to 40 only to quit it and reroll because melee just sucks compared to the tank ranged classes.

Funny, i have sorc and hoping for AC change soon to assassin...

I like how everyone avoid bring up how OP they are. Everyone is QQing about ranged but why arent you QQing about the real OP class in game. It's really fun to sit in a stun and watch more than half your hp vanish. It doesnt matter if you're healer/tank spec or any class you simply get destroyed. People complain about the amount of Sorcs in Warzone but I've seen just as many Assassins/Shadows. So much faceroll it's not even funny. It looks to be if you want to be competitive in PvP reroll a sin.

I'd agree with you if melee mechanics in this game didn't suck horribly. As it stands right now, you'll get 1-2 hits in before you're stunlocked by every ranged class in the immediate area, and die a horrible death. This is on top of lag in WZs, ability delay and whatnot. Being melee is awful at the moment.

Playing an assassin is nice until you see half the opposing team are soldiers. It's an "oh ****" moment. ^^

Huttball as a deception assassin is a bti painful, the shuttle rush is not bad but action is too cramped in one place to use stealth effectively (ok, I can open unguarded doors but there shouldn't be unguarded doors in the first place) and the alderaan battle is really fun, ie getting to go dislodge those pesky shooters from their vantage point upstairs.

I own people regularly and am getting owned likewise, that said level differences are too important in the equation atm to really get to know what's really OP or not.