Pax South Cantina Tour files - Costume Designer in 3.2

Iwipe

But I'll live, better an identical story than no story.

Back when full-fledged Class stories were shelved and RotHC was released, I remember thinking to myself:

Ohh well... Better UNIQUE faction stories than the same story for both, or no story at all.

The maw seems to widen. Not even shared story-driven group content is a certainty anymore.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

It's gonna be shared storyline, but they will HAVE to back it up extensively. We're talking Ziost, one of Imperial "core" worlds, old capitol etc. There needs to be a good reason why Reps will be walking around there unbothered. And no, sexing up Lana doesn't count

I wonder if Ziost in April, then 1st presumably free expansion like GSF/GSH in summer, means that perhaps Bothawui will come in Fall and Sleheyron will be in big paid expansion in Winter? Or Bothawui in summer story update, since it seems they said it's not a GSH/GSF style of free update but a story-driven one

Edited by Pietrastor

A little confused though. One guy said two updates before year end? Does that mean we're only getting to 3.2, or two more after that (3.4 is the last) or has the whole thing went over my head and mean something else?

This means two GSF and GSH style expansions. Not paid expansions.

I have absolutely no hope or expectation that any of the new content will be well-executed.

The "costume customizer" thing in particular has so much potential to be a game-wrecking mess, not because it's a bad idea, but because they''ll likely make it into a clunky, half-finished, aggravating cash-grab,

Back when full-fledged Class stories were shelved and RotHC was released, I remember thinking to myself:

The maw seems to widen. Not even shared story-driven group content is a certainty anymore.

To be honest, if they bring in much more personal or class story then I wouldn't mind a shared main story line so much, but there better be a proper storyline for each class to make up for it.

• 1 month later...
  • However, they are apparently showing off the new costume designer coming with patch 3.2 and a video will be added soon.

Note: The video is provided by Baa’nariim and not Bioware. So this soon, is not Bioware soon

It's looking pretty Bioware-type Soon™ to me. Just throwing it out there.