what will be the next fotm?

hallucigenocide

so what do you think is going to be the next one?

i'm thinking juggs might be up to the task.. been playing mine alot lately and it really feels powerfull(vengeance)

sents and mara's might also rise again if they ever get their issues resolved.. the damage is there alteast

yeah im bored and too tired to play :eek:

With Evoxinika and Co. crying that Deception is uber weak, rather an their personal problem, I can see it being overbuffed and becoming FotM.

Yeah, while I understand that Hatred is super retarded, Deception still puts out some gnarly damage, I was getting hit for like 1/4's of my health with some crits by this sin earlier on my op. Deception just doesn't have the pressure in a group fight that hatred does, is all.

Yeah, while I understand that Hatred is super retarded, Deception still puts out some gnarly damage, I was getting hit for like 1/4's of my health with some crits by this sin earlier on my op. Deception just doesn't have the pressure in a group fight that hatred does, is all.

Well duh. It's a burst spec. I know you get it, Arvy, but Evolixinika and Co. are so blinded.

ESPECIALLY when one of them said "bursty sustained specs don't work" or something like that. Lol. So stupid.