186 Augments

thebumpkin

just a quick Question re: augments. I have a level 500 synthweaver, and I cannot seem to make the new Augments at all, nor, the mk-10 augments kits.

Do I need to find a recipe for them or some such? I have tried googling to find an answer but came up with not much luck, so after about an hour of fruitless searching, I figured I would ask the other players. I'd really like to learn how so I can help my guildmates out.

The MK-10 Augment Kit schematic should be at the trainer. It can be hard to find, what with all the things on the list. I think it's near the bottom?

Augments are a different kettle of fish. Do you have Slicing? This is needed for some of the mats (Biocell Memory Core and Adaptive Circuitry), and the actual schematics for the augments, which have a chance to drop from Slicing missions.

If you don't have a slicer, try the GTN for the augment schematics. By now I would imagine they're pretty cheap. You'll need to craft the greens, RE to blue, craft the blues, RE to purple.

Edited by Khevar

Hi, thanks.

Ive checked with the crafting trainer several times and the mk-10 kit is not there, unless I need to buy the other kits first to make the mk10 appear, I haven't tried that. As far as the slicing goes. I have my old faithful sage who has had slicing from day one at 500. So I can try using the slicing to get the schematics for that.

Hmm. Did you find the other augment kit schematics? The MK-9s and such?

The MK-10 should be in the same place.

If you see some of them, but not the MK-10, try setting the filter in the upper right to "Show All" instead of "Show Trainable" and see if it appears. It could just be a bug.

Some skills (don't recall synthweaving specifically) have MK-10s near the top, others near the bottom, and others at random places - so you may need to check 'show all' and SLOWLY scroll through the entire list to find the schematic.

Augment schematics are drops from Slicing missions, and can be traded so there should be some on the GTN.

Like most everything else, they start with a green level schematic (can't recall rating - but it is lower than 186), which one must craft and reverse engineer to learn the blue version, then craft the blue and reverse engineer to learn the purple version.

Hi, thanks.

Ive checked with the crafting trainer several times and the mk-10 kit is not there, unless I need to buy the other kits first to make the mk10 appear, I haven't tried that. As far as the slicing goes. I have my old faithful sage who has had slicing from day one at 500. So I can try using the slicing to get the schematics for that.

I know it is a pain to find, but it is indeed there at the trainer.

I picked it up on my Synth early on. I did not have a problem because (from past experience) I knew it would be buried in a mass of junk recipies that no one wants or ever buys.

I believe that crafters are worth every penny we charge because we go through the lol "process" of coping with BW's system.

PS - As noted, the Resolve and Might Augs come from crafting schematics dropped in slicing missions. They can be found on the GTN. They should be cheap because sometimes you can't get the sliicing missions to return anything but them.

Thanks guys for all the replies. I am probably just being stupid and only doing a man look. I will check the crafting trainer again for the MK-10 augments kit schematic.

I will try running the top level Slicing missions to try and get the schematics if I can't find any for sale on the GTN

Thanks guys for all the replies. I am probably just being stupid and only doing a man look. I will check the crafting trainer again for the MK-10 augments kit schematic.

I will try running the top level Slicing missions to try and get the schematics if I can't find any for sale on the GTN

The schematics for augments are dirt cheap now and readily available. For Synthweaving look for:

Might

Resolve

Redoubt

Alacrity

Hi, thanks.

The MK-10 are there. I just learned it from my trainer.