So why i have to stick with those stupid companions

_Zefire_

I play a smugler and i have to say that the class companions suck.Corso speaks like a nerd,the robot i dont like robots,how about the hairy thing with legs wich looks awful.

Im having three companions and i hate them all that i dont want them on my ship except risha wich is not a companion.

Where is the option to get rid of them?

Bioware i didn't expect to leave us like this without options.

I ve reached 26 lvl and i didn't used any of the companions because i dont like them.

The other stupid thing is that wherever i go i see other people with their pet companion which looks very awful.Im not saying that the companion idea is not good but seeing everyone on the server with a stupid companion makes the game look bad.

How about us people who want to play solo and party with other people insead of carrying a stupid npc all the time.People are not willing to party because they dont have the need to,they have their slave pet companion and the interest for teamwork is lost.

Do sth about it make solo players earn more xp or sth for not carying the stupid companion.

Edited by Yvin
content

if you dont like this core element of the game, you may just want to play a different game.

People have every right to suggest changes, but remember, this is how it was designed. If you don't like it though, you need to either accept it after making your statement, then move on.

if you dont like this core element of the game, you may just want to play a different game.

People have every right to suggest changes, but remember, this is how it was designed. If you don't like it though, you need to either accept it after making your statement, then move on.

I think ill have to move on cause im not paying a monthly fee for a single player game.

Lets hope on gw2 at least there will be no companions and no monthly fee as well

Edited by _Zefire_

Honestly I actually quite like Corso. A lot of the time it's really useful to have someone backing you up if you get in over your head or want to just bounce from one group of enemies to the next. With a companion as well I get faster experience since quicker kills, he joins in on conversations sometimes, and has all the classic companion traits Bioware is so famous for such as affection so I have to watch what I say and do sometimes.

As well, having a companion doesn't at all mean you never need to party up with players. I've partied up with countless random players simply because me and my companion alone couldn't kill some things, especially in the heroic areas. So all of your complaints here are really just YOUR own PERSONAL problems and opinions. You should be aware not everyone feels the same. It's a Bioware game, companions are a part of the formula. If you don't like them then this game isn't for you.

I think ill have to move on cause im not paying a monthly fee for a single player game.

Lets hope on gw2 at least there will be no companions and no monthly fee as well

Funny, it must just be imagination that I play with my friends who are spread across the country...

Honestly I actually quite like Corso. A lot of the time it's really useful to have someone backing you up if you get in over your head or want to just bounce from one group of enemies to the next. With a companion as well I get faster experience since quicker kills, he joins in on conversations sometimes, and has all the classic companion traits Bioware is so famous for such as affection so I have to watch what I say and do sometimes.

As well, having a companion doesn't at all mean you never need to party up with players. I've partied up with countless random players simply because me and my companion alone couldn't kill some things, especially in the heroic areas. So all of your complaints here are really just YOUR own PERSONAL problems and opinions. You should be aware not everyone feels the same. It's a Bioware game, companions are a part of the formula. If you don't like them then this game isn't for you.

I dont remember saying that this is your problem or someone else.Of course it's my problem and many others people more. and because we have paid 150 euro for this s....we have all the right to express our opinions about this game and give them a glimpse of the reasons why people have left the game after the end of the first month and so on.

I've never had a problem finding groups when I wanted to (and that disallows companions). But the game is designed for most quests to be done with companions. That's simply how it is.

yes i realised that and thats why it sucks.My frends are also dissapointed by this fact that one of them is ready to stop playing it.

I dont remember saying that this is your problem or someone else.Of course it's my problem and many others people more. and because we have paid 150 euro for this s....we have all the right to express our opinions about this game and give them a glimpse of the reasons why people have left the game after the end of the first month and so on.

If people have left the game simply because it has companions, that's a bit ridiculous, but by no means a loss, the community doesn't need players like that. If you went into this game not doing any background research, and understanding that it is a BIOWARE game, if you've ever played a game by them then you know that means the game will have companions and have them play a large part. Think of them has highly advanced pets really. Everyone is welcome to their opinions on the game, and welcome to leave if they don't enjoy it, but for the people who bought the game knowing to expect lots of companion time? we're heavily enjoying it.

Bye bye and write us a letter whenever you can

Edited by Saizor

I play a smugler and i have to say that the class companions suck.Corso speaks like a nerd,the robot i dont like robots,how about the hairy thing with legs wich looks awful.

Im having three companions and i hate them all that i dont want them on my ship except risha wich is not a companion.

Where is the option to get rid of them?

Bioware i didn't expect to leave us like this without options.

I ve reached 26 lvl and i didn't used any of the companions because i dont like them.

The other stupid thing is that wherever i go i see other people with their pet companion which looks very awful.Im not saying that the companion idea is not good but seeing everyone on the server with a stupid companion makes the game look bad.

How about us people who want to play solo and party with other people insead of carrying a stupid npc all the time.People are not willing to party because they dont have the need to,they have their slave pet companion and the interest for teamwork is lost.

Do sth about it make solo players earn more xp or sth for not carying the stupid companion.

welcome to your first bioware game

Edited by Yvin
content

Hello everyone,

We value your feedback on game features, especially something as important as our companion system, and already have a discussion going on here about the topic. Please do use that thread to continue the conversation, we will be closing this one.