Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Can someone explain the legacy system to me please?

Viladras

Hi, I recently learned that through the legacy system, I'm allowed to give my characters surnames. I have a few questions.

When and How can i unlock this feature?

And when I give one of my characters a surname, do all my characters HAVE to share the same surname? or am i allowed to give different surnames to different characters?

Is there a way to change your surname once you pick it? Or at the very least turn it off your nameplate so people can't see it? I was playing around in the options menu but couldn't find anything.

You can't change it but there's an option to display it or not in preferences, I think under social but can't remember.

You can't change it but there's an option to display it or not in preferences, I think under social but can't remember.

Thanks, figured there was no way to change it but I am a little disappointed with my choice of a Legacy name and I was hoping there was at least a way to turn it off so it didn't show it after my toon's name.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.