Swg: Bloodfin

MachNaRath

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats gonna be the new Bloodfin? looks like axis,fight,valor,unhallowed, and dire all got split even though we used the ally/foe system.. so where are we going? im hoping its not kinrath there are rumors thats the new warsong server from wow.. the brazilians are already taking it over =/

whats gonna be the new Bloodfin? looks like axis,fight,valor,unhallowed, and dire all got split even though we used the ally/foe system.. so where are we going? im hoping its not kinrath there are rumors thats the new warsong server from wow.. the brazilians are already taking it over =/

Whats the deal with "the Brazilians" anyway? Why are they perceived to be a problem?

Honestly, when I looked at the guild list for Kinrath, I saw they were virtually all Republic scum, which was fine by us. I was just coming up with a new player name that was Portugese and anti-Republic

People couldn't hold hands with everyone they wanted to with the guilds split as they were, so the whole Brazilian thing was a perfect excuse for people to move servers.

It has very little to do with Brazilian players and very much to do with people missing their precious'

OK, I ask because we're on Kinrath and we had some people concerned once we saw both Reddits were on this server, as well as the possibility of being the unofficial Brazillian server.

I'm personally sitll apprehensive about it all, but I look at the PvP faction ratio and it's better on Kinrath with them then other servers I've scanned.

I dunno, I just wish more of the Reddit mouthbreathers were on the Republic side.

People couldn't hold hands with everyone they wanted to with the guilds split as they were, so the whole Brazilian thing was a perfect excuse for people to move servers.

It has very little to do with Brazilian players and very much to do with people missing their precious'

Tell me if you still feel that way in 6 months when the BR's have made end game unplayable.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Tell me if you still feel that way in 6 months when the BR's have made end game unplayable.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Well considering the endgame as it stands is pretty mediocre, i fail to see how they could ruin it. One large objective based pvp planet, some open world i suppose on others, with some silly easy operations thrown in for the pve crowd.