<Zorz> HM Revan and Coratanni videos

Ambassadors just downed Revan on T3-M4. First non-8-BH-Kill on Euro Servers. Did it at least with Sage Heal and Shadow Tank... Its not like kills are being tracked currently, but isnt that World 3rd?

Grats great job.

To be correct its the fourth kill of Revan. Hates You killed the original version but this is the 3rd 3.0.2 kill of it

Edited by JDotter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The S key gets a really bad rap, to a large extent because of PvP (where it is even more situational, and generally just wrong).

No, no it's not wrong.

on topic: I haven't gotten to revan HM yet, but the fight looks fun. Can't believe I'm going to have to use my backpeddle :D

WTB video of Ambassadors kill, that must have been one exciting burn phase for you guys :)

Will release our vid asap.

This will feature Gunslinger and Shadow Tank PoV.

And of course decent screaming in the end.

As an leading officer @ Ambassadors, i would like to congrat Zorz for their amazing perfomance in the last months.

Edited by Taccu

Will release our vid asap.

This will feature Gunslinger and Shadow Tank PoV.

And of course decent screaming in the end.

As an leading officer @ Ambassadors, i would like to congrat Zorz for their amazing perfomance in the last months.

Likewise to your group, we are very happy to see other guilds progressing and killing Coratanni and Revan. This content is very nice for pushing all of our groups to play our best and showing we are, as a community, capable of more than bosses like NiM Calphayus. :)

• 3 weeks later...

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/09/1424994127-swtor-2015-02-27-00-38-01-94.jpg

2 PT tanks : Qua'tre + Bànànà

1 PT dps : Mahmoud

2 Merc dps : Linch + Sisu

1 OP dps : Farron

1 Merc heal : M'foudi (alt of OP heal Ragh'nor)

1 Sorc heal : Cheveuh

NEVER AGAIN

Edit : Damn, wrong thread, should be on the other one, sorry ^^

Edited by Sdeson