The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

Your assumption, not getting into a contest over it. It's vastly more likely we have different interpretations rather then different knowledge bases, but you are free to believe as you wish.

I mean like, I made a respect thread for Hord, so logically I know more about the character. :p

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Well, I accept your concession. Pleasure royally spanking you to the point where you don't even respond with arguments anymore. Go and get me a nice glass of water, but don't touch it, use a napkin. :rolleyes:

You forget your own posts, don't you?

Nephthys is a better debater then anyone here sans Selenial.

No, understand how the Force works and get back to me. Just because he had the energy available (which he got from drawing on the dark side deeper then ever before, like I said), does not mean he dissipated it all in one burst.

In what way did you respond to my argument with your own? The bold isn't a rebuttal. Again, you can't win a debate by ignoring it and saying "I win." That's the very definition of how to admit you've lost a debate. If you're in high-school I suggest to join a debate team to learn how it works. I was the captain of one. ;) You can learn a lot there. You already ceased arguing with me and are moving entirely to insults. It's the other way around. I accept your concession.

I'm 3-0 against you. The next time your fetish kicks in and you need to lose another debate? I'll be right here every day all day.

As much as I agree that Sel's awesome, I fail to see how on-topic this discussion is. This isn't exactly a list of best debaters. If it were, I'd be at the top by now.

No, this is about Force users. So can we bring it back to Force users?

Lol what? You haven't made brought up any evidence suggesting Sidious unleashed all his energy he harnessed onto Plagueis immediately. All text and members support the verdict that he slowly tortured him. What a disgrace.

I have. You can go back a page if you're serious about a round two. Above minimum wage? You have no idea. No social life? You have no idea. Moving on to personal attacks? You're excellent about Ad hominem. Yes, I did say I win because you ceased debating and instead said, "I win." instead of continuing the discussion. Instead of refuting me you ducked out of the argument screaming that you won. You forfeited at that moment.

Edited by Rhyltran

Ok so, to update my personal position on backing the major people right now.

I am not sure on Plaegus vs Caedus, but serious good arguments have been placed I feel. So I am re-examining my position on it. Plaegus MAY be stronger.

That said... I want to hear more comparisons between Talzin and Plaegus. to make my final decision... that and Talzin vs Caedus. I found the back of the book made by Lucas marketing team, is enough to automatically place Plaegus above all PREVIOUS sith, as with any of the "most powerful" claims I take it as "most powerful up until this point in time" IE all previous are weaker. It just happens no one POST Sidious in the time line has been claimed as more powerful then Sidious.

Sure you do. Post it to me if you. ;) I'm not some paranoid 16 year old. You might have my IP. Big deal, so what?

I have, and will not, perform illegal activity by leaking personal activities of a member for it is against the rule. As a responsible Administrator of my own forum, I merely glanced to confirm your presence. Any further details on this matter must be said on KMC. I have received justified information about you to confirm your identity as a real member.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

This is getting really stupid guys.

To bring us back on topic, I think Plagueis could use Sever Force if he wanted to. Thoughts?

I do not believe so, at least not in the traditional sense. Just like I called before his Midi manipulation I dont find to be control I find to be alter, i this case he would alter the Midi's in some one's body. So while it would have a similar effect, the method would not be the same... so I call it different. in a fight... yes... the actual power.. no. If you understand my meaning.

Ok so, to update my personal position on backing the major people right now.

I am not sure on Plaegus vs Caedus, but serious good arguments have been placed I feel. So I am re-examining my position on it. Plaegus MAY be stronger.

That said... I want to hear more comparisons between Talzin and Plaegus. to make my final decision... that and Talzin vs Caedus. I found the back of the book made by Lucas marketing team, is enough to automatically place Plaegus above all PREVIOUS sith, as with any of the "most powerful" claims I take it as "most powerful up until this point in time" IE all previous are weaker. It just happens no one POST Sidious in the time line has been claimed as more powerful then Sidious.

Even Sel has said Plagueis is superior to Talzin, so that basically sweeps up Talzin's support. :p

Talzin vs. Caedus would be interesting to discuss, though.