The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mando decorations and manikins

oked

Hey yall

Oked here

So I noticed in the "Torch" dungeon on rishii that there are some SWEET mandalorian statues and I was wondering...Where are all the mando decorations. Almost every item and wall decoration in that FP is something I want in my house, so how about a list of items I notice are kindof a big gap in my mandalorian enclave that need to be there

1)Statue of mandalore the ultimate

2)Mandalorian banners, I mean seriously theres a house THUL banner but no mando one?!

3)Beskargam forge, Jedi and sith get their lgihtsaber forges...I want a mando one

4)Mando clan banners, this is an opportunity for swtor to declare what the majority of the banners are, we only have the fett one as far as I know so why not expand star wars and make a Ordo banner and so on

5)More animal trophies and body pieces in general, Love my wampa rug :D

6)Customizable weapon racks, DO IT, I remember back in swg the first thing I put in my naboo large house was a weapons display, I just started putting them up and after an hour I had a SICK display of weapons i had picked up in my travels

7) Manikins, having 8 statues of the various humanoid body types in star wars is a simple way for ppl to show off the cool armors they have collected, I have 3 cargo tabs full of armors collecting dust and waiting for the world to see em, I would make hall after hall of cool armors, from naga sadow to the sith trooper armor I want to be able to show em off, if skyrim can do it so can we

so tell me what u guys think and feel free to add to the list

Oked@the bastion

Agree with all of this, and I really hope some of it is in the pipeline! I'd like some of the Blood Hunt holo-trophies as well as everything mentioned above. And while we're talking about decor from the new content, I'd love to see the large holotables from Battle of Rishi (in the security buildings) as decorations. They'd be perfect in a war room.