ANYONE got a Savanna Vorkantikus Mount from the new Cartel packs at all ?????

Rheemus

SO (yes yes i know i spend WAY more money on this game than i should, but good for all You since i pay like half a developer salery every month :-) I opened 6 hypercrates and yes the new MErc armor is quite rare (like the revans was) more or less expected by now and Biowares behaviour....but since i got zero Savanna Vorkantikus i then asked 7 other players that probably all inclusing me are the ones spending most money on CC on our server.

In total we opened 65 Hypercrates and zero Savanna Vorkantikus Mount .......

SO im curious who actually got one ? please honest answers as i have a feeling the packs are bugged.

3 Hypercrates, I got 1 Savanna Vorkantikus.

Edit: I am at work but off hand I think this is close to what I got in the 3 hypercrates. I know on Dulfy there is typically a few people that buy a lot of hypercrates discussing what they got and at times they are buying 15+ hypercrates at least for the nightlife packs originally.

Anyway rough estimation:

Armor sets:

----------------------------------------------

Nomad Armor Set:

2 Head

1 Chest

2 Legs

2 Bracers

Formal Militant Armor Set:

1 Upper

2 Supplement

1 Lower

Revanite Pursuer Armor Set:

1 Head

2 Chests

4 Belts

2 Gloves

4 Pants

5 Boots

Shae Vizla’s Armor Set:

3 Chests

3 Belts

2 Legs

Fearsome Harbinger Armor Set - Probably 10 plus boxes

Blade Savant Armor Set - 1 full set plus a couple other boxes

Mounts:

-----------------------------

Talon Cutter - 4

Joko TZ-11 - 5

Lergo Provocateur - 1

Glacial Icethomper - 2

Savanna Vorantikus - 1

Razalon FC-3 - 2

Pets:

-------------------------------------

Sabertooth Skarkla - 4

Decorations:

--------------------------------

Contraband Slot Machine - 5

Statue of Naga Sadow - 1

Trandosian Mercenary - 1

Rishi Tribal Banner - 1

Rishi Merchant Stall - 3

Rakata Mystic - 4

Massassi Water Reserve - 1

Destitute Smuggler - 2

Other:

-------------------------------

Vector Hyllus Customization 9 - 7

Qyzen Customization 6 - 3

Advanced Black-Pink Crystal - 1 Evis, 1 Hawkeye

Medium Brown and Pale Yellow Dye Module - 5+

White and Light Purple Dye Module - 5+

Title: Shadow Collector - 6

Title: Shadow’s Acolyte - 9+

Emote: No Bones Dance - 1

Emote: Punt - 3

Regen: 1 Man Band - 1

Each weapons at least 1 time most 2-3

Edited by Avicii

Grats then ! i just think in more than 60 hypercrates there should be at least one.... or the drop rate is way to low

I believe you mean regular crates, seeing hypercrates contain twenty four packs and each costs 5,400 CC.

If not, well...

Good on you. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I believe you mean regular crates, seeing hypercrates contain twenty four packs and each costs 5,400 CC.

If not, well...

Good on you. :D

No, based on the OP he does mean crates - he said he got 6 hypercrates himself, then talked to 7 other people who bought around the same amount - between all 8 players they opened 65 hypercrates.

No, based on the OP he does mean crates - he said he got 6 hypercrates himself, then talked to 7 other people who bought around the same amount - between all 8 players they opened 65 hypercrates.

Exactly, it would surprise people to really know the amount of Hypercrates bought and opened I think.

Just going to Dulfy and reading comments, reddit and here you can get a fair idea. I know for the 2 NightLife packs a gentleman bought something like 15 of the Star Cluster Hypercrates and 17 of the Club Vert crates. More power to them, it's their money dumping it in to SWTOR all good imho.

Exactly, it would surprise people to really know the amount of Hypercrates bought and opened I think.

Just going to Dulfy and reading comments, reddit and here you can get a fair idea. I know for the 2 NightLife packs a gentleman bought something like 15 of the Star Cluster Hypercrates and 17 of the Club Vert crates. More power to them, it's their money dumping it in to SWTOR all good imho.

Plenty of people drop hundreds of dollars at a time to go to sports games or broadway shows or on collecting real-world collectables, so I guess to each their own.

Hardcore. :eek:

Yup - that right there shows how 8 people can earn EA/BW about as much in one go as they get from... 186 players' monthly subscription fees (for players on the 6-month plan and assuming the hypercrate-eight used the $100/14,500 CC option).

Edited by DarthDymond

Yup - that right there shows how 8 people can earn EA/BW about as much in one go as they get from... 186 players' monthly subscription fees (for players on the 6-month plan and assuming the hypercrate-eight used the $100/14,500 CC option).

But TOR is gonna shut down because it's not making any money, right, forums.

Oh yeah.

In fact, the game shut down in 2012, they just haven't told us yet :D

Lets face it the Cartel slot machine is currently very broken and if they ban their good supportes that spent between hundreds and thousand euros a month supporting their wages and jobs for using the cartel slot machines , well then im not sure this game has a future (and i have said this many times in 3 years now, just somehow it feels like this is culminating lately with the very bad quality testing of their code)

not me but I did see a guy on Fleet with one yesterday, it looked freakin amazing

Definitely very rare, or people simply are equipping them instead of selling them.

I server hopped the servers I play on today checking the GTN for one. Found a half a dozen on The Harbinger, so I snapped one up for 13M (a bargain IMO).

Good news.. it may be super duper rare, but the unlock was only 240 CC. That seems wrong..... but whatever..... a bargain is a bargain.

Much better mount then the Rancors, IMO.

Edited by Andryah

• 3 weeks later...
SO (yes yes i know i spend WAY more money on this game than i should, but good for all You since i pay like half a developer salery every month :-) I opened 6 hypercrates and yes the new MErc armor is quite rare (like the revans was) more or less expected by now and Biowares behaviour....but since i got zero Savanna Vorkantikus i then asked 7 other players that probably all inclusing me are the ones spending most money on CC on our server.

In total we opened 65 Hypercrates and zero Savanna Vorkantikus Mount .......

SO im curious who actually got one ? please honest answers as i have a feeling the packs are bugged.

I got it on my first hypercrate, which I wasn't even looking for because I was looking for a slot machine which I didn't get. I was asking people to trade that mount for the slot machine and no one could trade.

If you look it up it's designated as Ultra Rare drop.......which is the rarest drop. Probably something similar to the new slot machine mount.

Admittedly, I went through a ton of crates, all bought off the GTN. I got 1 out of probably 10 or so crates (240 packs). Gave a couple crates to my wife and she got one. She sold hers, I kept mine.

They are rare but available. I'm not a big fan of the giant creature mounts but they look cool as decos and some folks like them alot --different tastes and all. Going for ~12 Mil and up on Shadowlands right now with 7 listed. Pretty steep, but for as rare as they seem, sounds about right in relation to other similar mounts.