De-nerf Sentinels

Fevee

My sentinel used to be someone, he used to be able to accomplish things, he used to be able to contribute to warzones.

Nowadays, he's a higher level than when I last played him, he's in state-of-the-art gear, a pair of +41 critical crystals, and he can't get squat done. The difference between then and now? 3.0.

Crippling throw is gone, he's got no ranged attacks to speak of, none of his moves do anything significant. (Especially considering all the inquisitors in the game now have a rooting Overload.)

Please fix it. In fact, un-implement 3.0 and get it right, next time around.

• 4 weeks later...
My sentinel used to be someone, he used to be able to accomplish things, he used to be able to contribute to warzones.

Nowadays, he's a higher level than when I last played him, he's in state-of-the-art gear, a pair of +41 critical crystals, and he can't get squat done. The difference between then and now? 3.0.

Crippling throw is gone, he's got no ranged attacks to speak of, none of his moves do anything significant. (Especially considering all the inquisitors in the game now have a rooting Overload.)

Please fix it. In fact, un-implement 3.0 and get it right, next time around.

Why are you using crit crystals...

Because ... I like it when every other attack I do is a bold critical?

Use some other modification from a PVP Vendor that provides +expertise and +crit then. If you are in WZ's at capped level (60) using Crit Crystals this would be indicating you don't know what you are doing.

If you are on lower level ones, +crit can be OK but you should likely focus on Main Stat + Power + Surge and increase your sustained damage output as Sent/Mara is already 'spikey' for its damage output.

If you are in WZ's at capped level (60) using Crit Crystals this would be indicating you don't know what you are doing.

Yea, I'm no PvP guru, but I can assure you that I don't have any 60s. My highest Sentinel is about level 48. I'll take your advice in mind, but I still feel Sentinels could use repairing, or at least Crippling Throw back.

• 9 months later...

Playing a Sentinel again, I'm reminded both of how role neutrality for flashpoints is a dumb idea. There needs to be at least a healer before the queue decides to pop.

And, Sentinels. They used to be glass cannons, now they're just plain glass. Can we please get their power back?