Cheaper guild ship for us small, family guilds

Gaedel

Suggestion: Cheaper guild ship for us small, casual, family guilds. My wife play with my daughter, son, three grandchildren and a couple friends and we have guilds on both sides. We would love to be able to acquire a guild flagship for each side without having to earn 50 million credits for each. Even if it is a small guild flagship for 10 million would be a reach, but doable. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase!

Suggestion: Cheaper guild ship for us small, casual, family guilds. My wife play with my daughter, son, three grandchildren and a couple friends and we have guilds on both sides. We would love to be able to acquire a guild flagship for each side without having to earn 50 million credits for each. Even if it is a small guild flagship for 10 million would be a reach, but doable. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase!

easy to exploit that.

almost all members will leave, GL buy the GShip and then all renter to guild

50million credits really isn't that hard to earn if you just work at it.

A single planet of dailies will net usually about 100k per person. Do a couple planets a week with your guild. About 400-500k per person a week. You get 5 or 6 people to do this and you'll have 50 million in about 20 weeks. And that's only sc****** the bottom of the barrel. If you really put effort into it, you can earn it in half that time.

It's 50million because you're required to put effort into it. The size of your guild is irrelevant.

I have a small guild as well and we raised money so fast that it would make your head spin. Twice.

The hard part about owning a guild ship isn't the initial purchase, but the expansions thereafter. That's what is the real money sink.

what I believe should happen with guild ships is that if there are people who are role players and they wish to have it guild ship they should have to play the game but not as a PvP or PvE style guild. While those guilds may have planetary conquest things with their guild ship if a different ship was released like a frigate such as a hammerhead for the Republic and its counterpart in the Empire for say 20 million credits but you could not do any planetary conquest with it and you don't get any buffs with and its expansion were half of what the capital ship was then I believe that would be fair its cheaper but you can't do as much with it.

I'm with you. How about the ability to purchase a much smaller vessel initially, just to get one. And as you can afford to, upgrade to a larger size. Maybe a series of 3 at the 10 Million Credit mark, 30 Million Credit mark, and the big ones we can purchase now at the 50 Million Credit mark?

The size of your guild is irrelevant.

It's quite relevant. Yes, it's possible, but even with your math, it's a matter of months vs. days or weeks. It would be nice for smaller guilds to have a 'weeks' worth of saving option, as well.

easy to exploit that.

almost all members will leave, GL buy the GShip and then all renter to guild

I think you misunderstand. OP isn't talking about lowering the price based on number of members, rather about adding a smaller, cheaper guildship option.

How about maybe the same guild ship (requires no dev resources) but if purchased at a lesser amount, additional decks can't be unlocked.

All you get is the initial deck unlock and that's it.

Additionally you wouldn't be able to participate in planetary conquest with it or receive any other guild ship support functions.

It would literally be nothing more than a regular stronghold but with a nice view of space out the window.

However, you could upgrade it to "full" usability by purchasing an upgrade token or something which would cost the difference between the original guild ship price and whatever was charged for this lesser model.

That would give smaller guilds the chance to play with a guild ship but wouldn't allow them to buy into the conquest game any cheaper.

How about maybe the same guild ship (requires no dev resources) but if purchased at a lesser amount, additional decks can't be unlocked.

Additionally you wouldn't be able to participate in planetary conquest with it or receive any other guild ship support functions.

It would literally be nothing more than a regular stronghold but with a nice view of space out the window.

However, you could upgrade it to "full" usability by purchasing an upgrade token or something which would cost the difference between the original guild ship price and whatever was charged for this lesser model.

That would give smaller guilds the chance to play with a guild ship but wouldn't allow them to buy into the conquest game any cheaper.

I am actually shocked to read such a practical idea on these forums! Good proposal.

I think you misunderstand. OP isn't talking about lowering the price based on number of members, rather about adding a smaller, cheaper guildship option.

only at the end of his thread says ''even if there is a smaller version of a GShip''

so the larger guilds arent be able to get the smaller one? why not?

it will happend

and as many saying, 50mill are so nothing, and is not made to get it in next 2 months or 3, game continues and they all can contribute small fees so they will get it at 8 or 10 months after.

Edited by Kissakias

Great idea, id love to see this!

50million credits really isn't that hard to earn if you just work at it.

A single planet of dailies will net usually about 100k per person. Do a couple planets a week with your guild. About 400-500k per person a week. You get 5 or 6 people to do this and you'll have 50 million in about 20 weeks. And that's only sc****** the bottom of the barrel. If you really put effort into it, you can earn it in half that time.

It's 50million because you're required to put effort into it. The size of your guild is irrelevant.

I have a small guild as well and we raised money so fast that it would make your head spin. Twice.

The hard part about owning a guild ship isn't the initial purchase, but the expansions thereafter. That's what is the real money sink.

I know 50 seems like a lot but you can earn easily a million creds in a few hours of doing dailies, so even 1 determined person could have 50 million creds in in 50 days by them self's and most players have multiple toons they do dailies with each day so that just shortens the time it takes to get there. Start doing fundraisers with the guild, offer something if each person say donates 2 million, I know my guild ran a fundraiser where if you donated 2 million you got some special privilege's in the guild, If your guild is smaller you could ask for more money to be donated for the cause. In my guild if we donated 2 million, we got use of guild funded repairs up to a certain limit every day to be used when doing stuff with the guild, now I don't abuse it and use it daily but trust me it comes in handy in a pinch.....say when you decide to run a raid last minute and realize you have no cash and 30k repair bill from last nights escapades.

• 2 months later...

I agree smaller guilds should have a cheaper option without having to spend -months- at obtaining one.

It took my guild 3 weeks, but we had alot of people with Cartel Coins, extra things laying around they sold, etc.

I think it would be nice to see something set in place so smaller guilds could still participate in conquest events without spending a fortune or a year to do so.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.