No Bones Emote = Garbage!

DeLaaNie

5 (FIVE) hypercrates? This is madness. Patience is a virtue.

If you want a bit of gambling fun, but have certain items you really want, I suggest the method that Oddball has been advertising on this board:

Buy one hypercrate for the gambling fun.

Buy another hypercrate and sell all 24 packs individually on the GTN.

I'm sure that you will be able to buy your emote for 4-5 sold packs, probably even less.

Edited by JattaGin

5 (FIVE) hypercrates? This is madness. Patience is a virtue.

If you want a bit of gambling fun, but have certain items you really want, I suggest the method that Oddball has been advertising on this board:

Buy one hypercrate for the gambling fun.

Buy another hypercrate and sell all 24 packs individually on the GTN.

I'm sure that you will be able to buy your emote for 4-5 sold packs, probably even less.

No no. I don't want to know how to make creds; what I am saying is that the emote is absolute nonsense and that I cannot believe I got so many after opening 5 hypercrates. Maybe someone will make a video and show you what I mean (I don't think the game has a built in video recorder).

No no. I don't want to know how to make creds; what I am saying is that the emote is absolute nonsense and that I cannot believe I got so many after opening 5 hypercrates. Maybe someone will make a video and show you what I mean (I don't think the game has a built in video recorder).

Yes, the emote is absolute nonsense, as seen in the video. And it sounds like you have more than a few of these novelties in exchange for your considerable trouble. You felt you deserved better, and you wish to alert others to a glaringly poor design element in this game. I thank you.

On a side note, these cartel packs are usually full of all kinds of garbage, aren't they? I rarely open them, but I thought I had pretty well gleaned they were generally rigged in the house's favor. Could be wrong, of course, but to my understanding, the crummier the loot, the more common it is.

Yes, the emote is absolute nonsense, as seen in the video. And it sounds like you have more than a few of these novelties in exchange for your considerable trouble. You felt you deserved better, and you wish to alert others to a glaringly poor design element in this game. I thank you.

On a side note, these cartel packs are usually full of all kinds of garbage, aren't they? I rarely open them, but I thought I had pretty well gleaned they were generally rigged in the house's favor. Could be wrong, of course, but to my understanding, the crummier the loot, the more common it is.

Yeah, complete nonsense.

Nobody would ever dance like that in real life.

You're an idiot... Lol Why is everyone afraid of Google?

Lol.

I like to buy a lot of hypercrate when I see a few items within them that I want. When I saw the No Bones Emote I figured, "cool, another dance to use during the weekend radio free parties". But nope; got crap instead. The only thing I don't fancy about the packs are when they stuff them with a lot of weapons like they did with the Antique Socorro ones. This pack seems to be more balanced (or maybe I just had better luck) as in I got a ton of mounts and decorations, and not many weapons at all. Except for the Nomad, I also got all of the armours too, but since I am strongly thinking of purchasing two more hypercrates, that may change as well.

Besides the Vorantikus (which is listed as Ultra-Rare) the crystals seem to be rare as well as I haven't received many of them (and only one of the pinkish ones).