Galactic Starfighter Stats Records

Drakkolich

I play on too many alts to qualify for any of the ship categories. Here's a few for the general though.

Lunatick(Zen) - Overall - Eternal Dominion - Bastion - 49206.99 Avg. Dmg. http://i.imgur.com/Or8z6SK.jpg

Lunatick(Zen) - Overall - Eternal Dominion - Bastion - 5.47 K/D http://i.imgur.com/Or8z6SK.jpg

Lunatick(Zen) - Overall - Eternal Dominion - Bastion - 9.78 Avg. Kills http://i.imgur.com/Or8z6SK.jpg

Xoid(Zen) - Overall - Eternal Dominion - Bastion - 84.21% W/L http://i.imgur.com/vLLfCL5.jpg

All the above are mostly solo Q toons.

I was surprised that my best stats were on Lunatick, whom I made to play mostly strike games. Only mastered ship on him is the Rycer with about 90 of his 145 games played as a Rycer. :confused:

~Zen

Hey Zen any chance you could edit those entries and embed the links into the numbers. Just trying to keep everything pretty. :)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 10.33 KDR (758 games)

Strike Fighter - Pike

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 69.75 Win % (453 games)

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 11.67 KDR (453 games)

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 6.13 Average Kills per Battle (453 games)

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 27 153.32 Average Damage Dealt (453 games)

Scout - Spearpoint

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 12.02 KDR (165 games)

Almost exclusively solo queue (queued for two matches with someone relatively new to GSF as a moral support, not a roflstomp squadron), done in builds that would probably get me laughed out of here.

Any plans to add hit % in the future btw?

Guess its time I throw some out there.

Gotta use Skywallkr because Sithace got his *** kicked too many times back in the day on the old JC lol. And my new Sithace alts don't have enough games under their belts yet. I do agree with ya all about your first GSF character and the steep learning curve effecting your records substantially i.e. your winning percentage and what not.

Well on to the stats:

Overall

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 72.32% (560)

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 3.43 KDR (560)

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 5.53 average kills per battle (560)

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 26690.99 average damage per battle (560)

Scout

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Flashfire - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 75.00% (232)

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Flashfire - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 3.66 KDR (232)

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Flashfire - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 5.71 average kills per battle (232)

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Flashfire - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 26998.20 average damage per battle (232)

Strike Fighter

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Starguard - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 73.72% (118)

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Starguard - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 2.69 KDR (118)

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Starguard - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 3.92 average kills per battle (118)

Skywallkr (Sithace) - Starguard - Alpha Strike Force/Jawa's Order - The JC and Harbinger - 20737.70 average damage per battle (118)

Well that's it so far for a "I don't know... fly casual" pilot! I think I have about 1600 games in so far since the start of GSF which is not very many considering everyone's much higher numbers lol.

So, I dug through my various alts' battle records...it was an interesting exercise. Some weird stuff in there. Here are a few that work for the purposes of this thread:

Overall

TøbiasFünke - The Omega Continuum - Jedi Covenant - 51,355.03 average damage per battle (702 games)

Mangler/Quarrel

TøbiasFünke - Quarrel - The Omega Continuum - Jedi Covenant - 54,356.92 average damage per battle (576 games)

Decimus/Sledgehammer

Zuckerkorn - Decimus - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 81.19 win% (117 games)

I might have some more later, but these are the ones that jumped out at me. Last one is kind of an oddball, honestly not quite sure what's going on there.

I'd have some additional entries if I could stick to fewer alts (I have several contenders for the same slot at just under 100 games) but I guess they'll get there in time.

As Despon noted earlier, the newer the alt, the better the numbers; I can literally see the progress from character to character. My newest guys (not yet eligible) are putting up better numbers than those above.

As Despon noted earlier, the newer the alt, the better the numbers; I can literally see the progress from character to character. My newest guys (not yet eligible) are putting up better numbers than those above.

It's interesting, for sure. I can't quite get to the "see the progress" point for some of them, but mainly because most of my alts go back to last Fab or March or something, and while I don't necessarily fly them often I can tell that a lot of the averages were polluted to some degree by the learning curve. I think it's one of the reasons Graendahl's win % is as solid as it is. I was right there with you (Bobloblow) and Sithace getting smashed by the pub JC premades back in the day, but I swapped around enough that it didn't completely destroy some of the stats.

But the most recent alts, which in the case of a Stingfire is effectively Mierin, are largely standing head and shoulders above the others in pretty much all of the stats except win %, and to some degree, KDR (because I'm good for at least 1 SD/match...). And it's kind of interesting watching the scores real time, and how much games sometimes change them.

For instance, going back to Mierin again, when I first looked the other day, she was at 43k damage/battle in a Sting. But after flying I think 5-6 times with her on Bastion (one of which was a backfill where we were already down 42-0 by the time I even got on the field), I've pushed that to above 45k (the screen posted above is now outdated... Which makes me wonder how often I'll want to update this thread... o.O). There have been several good games against Ladynike, Rondo, and several others over there, where I'm effectively doubling my average, and she's flown few enough games that it's making a noticeable impact. Doing even 120k with Graendahl isn't even enough to budge those stats in a noticeable way, but doing 80-90k with Mierin adds like another 300 or so to the average damage. Obviously, I'll reach a point where that doesn't happen so much, but it's kind of cool actually looking at the stats and seeing them change after each match.

And it's kind of got me thinking I should just start up a new toon, give them a StingFire only, run through 100 matches with them, and just see where the cards lay. It even has me kind of wanting to put 3-4 weeks worth of req tokens into the Sting before I take it out of the hanger! :eek:

Edit:

Decimus/Sledgehammer

Zuckerkorn - Decimus - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 81.19 win% (117 games)

I might have some more later, but these are the ones that jumped out at me. Last one is kind of an oddball, honestly not quite sure what's going on there.

If I were to hazard a guess, that's one of the ships you don't fly too often unless you're in a match with Me, Kor, Keenz, Eich, etc., which would make sense. I don't think I have enough games for any of them but Graendahl, but my BloodPoint and ImpLarion win %s are all in the 80-90% range, and those are the ships I tend to fly in the matches that are largely gimmes. Honestly, that I only fly in the Sting for tough matches anymore is one of the reasons that the win % on the Sting in particular, for most of my alts, hovers around 67%. It's actually only 62% for Graendahl.

Edited by nyghtrunner

An intentional way to bolster stats is to wait until a ship is mastered before flying it. I'm hoping my future GS will be legendary mwuahaha.

Also, interesting to note other correlations - an increase in total damage may not reflect in a higher KD (Especially with ion). Playing for KD on the other hand may force damage to be lower because you're playing less risky encounters more often than pure dps output. Intent of play is what really seperation that. Maybe we'll be able to draw conclusions about the general GSF population by looking at individuals performance and applying patterns to the total population, i.e. this ship is best for raw damage, and here's why, beyond just the general build reasons because math would support it. Really liking the in depth analytics

Edited by SammyGStatus

I'm real disappointed that I have as many crashes on Jung Mas as I do, otherwise I'd only have 3 losses but alas. I'll post that toons stats when it gets to 100 games, for now I'll just post Taisetsunas

Xiao'Prime - IL-5 Skybolt - Saberwing - Ebon Hawk Average Kills per Battle 16.82 http://i.imgur.com/EinQZQF.jpg

Xiao'Prime - IL-5 Skybolt - Saberwing - Ebon Hawk Average Damage per Battle 69504.95 http://i.imgur.com/EinQZQF.jpg

In case you want it prettified, Drak.

And dude. That is sick.

Understatement. I saw his post last night, figured I was imagining things, then looked at it again just now. I think I may have peed myself a little.

@tomm - re: your other thread about choosing a new server - I've played against you a bunch of times on TEH (perhaps you remember Hel-loh...perhaps not), and watching you in action is truly a pleasure. Figures you'd post numbers like these. I'd be thrilled to see you on JC. That said, if you do decide to join us, please give me some warning so I can make sure I have some extra Depends on hand.

Understatement. I saw his post last night, figured I was imagining things, then looked at it again just now. I think I may have peed myself a little.

@tomm - re: your other thread about choosing a new server - I've played against you a bunch of times on TEH (perhaps you remember Hel-loh...perhaps not), and watching you in action is truly a pleasure. Figures you'd post numbers like these. I'd be thrilled to see you on JC. That said, if you do decide to join us, please give me some warning so I can make sure I have some extra Depends on hand.

I giggled pretty hard.

Overall:

Lendul - Grace by Faith - The Harbinger - 68.28 Win% (1031 games)

Lendul - Grace by Faith - The Harbinger - 2.71 KDR (1031 games)

Lendul - Grace by Faith - The Harbinger - 4.83 Average Kills Per Battle (1031 games)

Pike:

Lendul - Grace by Faith - The Harbinger - 70.19 Win% (302 games)

Lendul - Grace by Faith - The Harbinger - 2.99KDR (302 games)

Lendul - Grace by Faith - The Harbinger - 6.03 Average Kills Per Battle (302 games)

Lendul - Grace by Faith - The Harbinger - 22719.47 Average Damage Per Battle (302 games)

Flashfire:

Lendul - Grace by Faith - The Harbinger - 80 Win% (185 games)

Everything is updated thanks for that catch Nemarus, I don't know why I just assumed those were his Overall stats.

I will be adding 2 new categories next Tuesday. So far I've seen people wanting Average Assists, Average Assists + Kills and Hit %.

Please vote on what two you would like to see up there next, or any others you might want to see. I'm adding them slowly so I'm not drowned in submissions, thanks for understanding.

So this is gonna be a long an adruous process, sifting through all the alts. Will throw one of these up whenever queue pops are slow :)

For GUNSHIP (Quarrel)

Status Quo - Reprisal - Jung'Ma - 89% Win % (100 Games)

Status Quo - Reprisal - Jung'Ma - 7.73 KD (100 Games)

Status Quo - Reprisal - Jung'Ma - 13.08 Avg Kills Per Battle (100 Games)

Status Quo - Reprisal - Jung'Ma - 57163 Avg Damage Per Battle (100 Games)

These numbers were higher, but as I was going to finish my last 3 games, I realized I was solo queue'd against a Penumbral premade (JM's impside GSF guild, including Tom). Reinforces the point about performing better as a team than a solo queue for certain stats, while solo queuing offers the opportunity for improving other stats.

Many thanks to Drak for running the thread. Here some mine

No-Swap (Purple-font) - All Ship - <Porkins Revenge> - 77.61% Win% (2350 games played)

No-Swap (Purple-font) - Star Guard - <Porkins Revenge> - 87.58% Win% (145 games played)

No-Swap (Purple-font) - Clarion - <Porkins Revenge> - 83.56% Win% (146 games played)

No-Swap (Purple-font) - Spearpoint - <Porkins Revenge> - 81.54% Win% (401 games played)

No-Swap (Purple-font) - Sledgehammer - <Porkins Revenge> - 76.92% Win% (104 games played)

No-Swap (Purple-font) - Warcarrier - <Porkins Revenge> - 76.61% Win% (295 games played)

Edited by lwiggles
Adding few more!!

Just saw this thread... do retired vets still qualify for this board? :)

Klehitt - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 80.27% W/L (943 Games)

Klehitt - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 11.67 Kills per Battle

Klehitt - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 6.23 K/D Ratio

Klehitt - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 48882.76

Edited by Camelpockets

These guys with 90%+ win %'s are bull they leave matches that they OBVIOUSLY leave matches that they are going to lose, I have yet to ever leave a match and I only have a 54.27% win/loss ratio on my main GSF toon.
If you leave it counts as a loss. The 90% guys are the ones in GSF guilds that fly in premades a lot.