So, I'd really like to wear pants on my sin...

golfwang

Seems all the endgame sets (pvp/pve) for shadows/sins are SKIRTS. I'm sorry, but that doesn't fit the look and feel of the class at all. I don't really feel like a ****** melee stealth class wading into battle in a clumsy skirt.

Is it too much to ask for sins to simply have pants for their sets? Or a pant/skirt toggle setting?

I've found moddable pants and plan on wearing them to cap but I'm going to loathe trading them in for the pvp sets which are ALL skirts.

Edited by golfwang

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well id be happy for you if u get your pants. but in star wars lore i havent seen these special class of siths walking without at least a robe. ike darth maul or count D(altho hes no assassin).

edit (vid): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCTjZ-xNRTo

I'd say darth maul was heavily cloaked with tread slightly covering his pants, which are clearly visible.

its not game breaking, its definitely more of an aesthetic thing...but it feels rather immersion breaking. I'd settle for sets similar to what Maul is wearing in the video, very different than the full on caster robes sins/shadows get stuck with and it fits the class.

I know I'm not the only player that desires this. I get messages ALL THE TIME about the pants I wear in warzones/open world.

Edited by golfwang

The main reason why theres a bunch of robes for this "****** melee stealth class" is simple. The class you originate from is that of Darth Sidious, a caster. No matter how much melee you do, or how many people you backstab, your father class is that of a caster. Therefore you will be looking at robes most of your sith career.

Thats the main reason I rolled Sith Warrior honestly.

...did you read my post at all?

No, because this topic keeps coming up, and the answer is always the same.

So wear them at endgame, put high end mods in them. There are crafting recipes that you can only craft with stuff you will be able to get from doing endgame stuff, i see no reason to believe that i will not eventually be able to mod my slave girl bottom to be as good as those level 50 purples you see in the vendors at the fleet.

the outfit Thana wears on Taris, that would be lovely to have as option for a SI. Pretty nice pants, Vader style somewhat, nice chest piece. All around good looking without been overdone.

I want.. Orange with full mod slots please.

And the purple dual bladed saber the sith corruptors on Taris wield.

I think Force users should wear robes/skirts, it's just the way it looks right.

Sith warriors/Jedi Knights would look out of place in skirts, and so do sins. I haven't heard a single justifiable reason yet why sins/shadows are stuck in skirts. It just doesn't fit.

Well go to a vendor, buy some orange pants, and mod them. You may not get the coolest looking pants but you'll have pants.

Well if you read my thread I already have, but thats not viable for end-game pvp or pve sets.

We basically have the option to customize how our character looks levels 1-49.

Edited by golfwang