BC Alternative DPS Leaderbords 3.0+

jessherring

TBH I'm not sure what the issue is your, behind on lethality/ dirty fighting but your rocking at Engineering/ Sab and your gear maybe less than Sycaro's so where skill comes into play is that. Clearly you know it very well and your under geared compared to others so GG mate.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just confused why Packet is deliberately hating on Dark Hunters/Tomb of Sorrows. Can't we just be civil? I have immense respect for DWBI and their continued excellence in PVE, but I appreciate them a lot less when members are putting down others. You've become quite the forum warrior Packet, I'm not sure why you feel its necessary to start stuff like this.

Im not hating on anyone, i just know you guys did it and you're being used as an example? I'm not putting down anyone, just questioning the logic behind this thread. chill bruh.

Edited by alexhimbur

TBH I'm not sure what the issue is your, behind on lethality/ dirty fighting but your rocking at Engineering/ Sab and your gear maybe less than Sycaro's so where skill comes into play is that. Clearly you know it very well and your under geared compared to others so GG mate.

I'm just saying that it is NOT fair to other people. the best parsers usualy use relatively the same rotation. therefore, the people at the top come down to gear and rng. thats what im saying.

I'm just confused why Packet is deliberately hating on Dark Hunters/Tomb of Sorrows. Can't we just be civil? I have immense respect for DWBI and their continued excellence in PVE, but I appreciate them a lot less when members are putting down others. You've become quite the forum warrior Packet, I'm not sure why you feel its necessary to start stuff like this.

DWBI is not impressed with the hm bug spreading to begin with, neither is OC.

Edited by CameoCream

Denisse <Dark Hunters>

Concealment Operative

1 million hp dummy

TTK: 3:35 , DPS: 4650

2 piece only.

Edit: for some reason torparse is putting my op out of combat and separating the log into different fights when I use cloaking screen.

Picture of the parse.

Vrayla <Dark Hunters>

Annihilation Marauder

1 million hp dummy

TTK: 3:38, DPS: 4575

Edited by SikeruT

Sycaro <Dark Hunters>

Engineering Sniper

1 mill dummy

TTK: 3:19.710 DPS: 5007.260

http://torparse.com/view.php?tid=a061cd80a02911e485da002590d9d1b8

WTB 6 piece set bonus + anodyne adrenals.

Also not sure why torparse cut down the dps by over 50 so here's a screenshot showing TTK

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1421706078_bandicam-2015-01-19-17-19-30-147.jpg

Go ahead and remove my parses please. I don't want to be on this leaderboard if its solely for the reason of letting the people that glitched get in on a leaderboard. Thanks!

Wait wait wait, is being a dummy parse hero so important to you that you people have to go around white knighting about the leaderboards? I lol'd

Go ahead and remove my parses please. I don't want to be on this leaderboard if its solely for the reason of letting the people that glitched get in on a leaderboard. Thanks!

Your stuff has been removed, this thread was made for ANYONE & EVERYONE to post no matter what they have for gear or if they used the "exploit" or not. It's primary purpose is to allow any wanting to compete in a leader board the chance to compete.

Lol this is 1 of 2 DPS leaderboards available, which I find hilarious btw.

It's pretty amusing to see how worked up you are.

Basically it sounds to me that you are upset about someone being able to generate more virtual numbers then you can with your current gear. Honestly you guys should make whichever thread has more submissions the primary DPS leaderboard. The amusing thing is that your guild has cleared some HM content so I can assume you have some 198 gear. Since you care so much why don't you take it as a handicap/challenge to go beat people's parses who have better gear then you? :rak_02:

Edited by rsuhandy

Basically it sounds to me that you are upset about someone being able to generate more virtual numbers then you can with your current gear. Honestly you guys should make whichever thread has more submissions the primary DPS leaderboard. The amusing thing is that your guild has cleared some HM content so I can assume you have some 198 gear. Since you care so much why don't you take it as a handicap/challenge to go beat people's parses who have better gear then you? :rak_02:

Lol the funny bit is, he isn't worked up about it at all. That much I can assure you :rak_grin:

On BC it's gear that improves dummy parses. The notion that actually improving your rotation or parsing more can improve your parse is simply ludicrous. Parsing is 30% rotation 10% gear and 60% luck.

On BC it's gear that improves dummy parses. The notion that actually improving your rotation or parsing more can improve your parse is simply ludicrous. Parsing is 30% rotation 10% gear and 60% luck.

Ah I see, that's how things are now.

Thanks for clearing all that up.

No wonder all the apps we get from BC are full of parse hero's that pull 4.9 on a dummy and pull can't break 3.3K on the walkers....

To address Mev and the other guy, it really is not your place to question what I am requesting as it in no way affects you in anything other than your bum hurt. Chill bruh!

No no no, I am clearly not the one with my bum hurt. I'm not one of several people who goes around white knighting on the forums because they think they can't parse higher than people who outgear them.