Make us skip Legacy of the Rakata

Seriously, can you PLEASE make us able to skip this flash point for forged alliances? Its the largest and most boring Flashpoint in the entire game, with endless stupid waves of trash packs that aren't even challenging. The size of the map is sickening, and I almost refuse to go trough it, the first time was enough.

Whatever, I'll pay, Ill do whatever, JUST MAKE ME ABLE TO SKIP THAT DAMNED FLASHPOINT

Whatever, I'll pay, Ill do whatever, JUST MAKE ME ABLE TO SKIP THAT DAMNED FLASHPOINT

Dont you miss out on like 300 commendations? Forged alliances also give 2 levels. How do I skip it?

So you want to skip it, but get all the rewards for doing it?

Oy vei.

So you want to skip it, but get all the rewards for doing it?

Oy vei.

You don't get it, I have no problems with the other quests, but legacy of the Rakata is just so *********** bland and boring that I cant bring myself to fight the endless waves of Trash and walk forever

How not to go crazy doing solo-mode flashpoints:

1. Have a (geared) DPS companion out

2. Run straight to the first boss without stopping at all.

3. Mop up any mobs that have managed to elude both your comp and the GSI droid along the way once you get there.

4. Kill boss.

5. Repeat.

Exceptions:

Korriban- kill the commanders at the beginning. Just pull all the groups and stop when you get to the boss- they'll mostly be dead when you get there anyway.

Tython- Blow up the 4 generator things outside the temple and then go back and finishing killing everything. Kill everything in the temple before clicking the three generators near the end

Manaan- Kill everything when you get to the two consoles you have to click on. Tip- pull the groups from both sides and kill them at the same time

Rakata- Pulling everything where you have to click the 4 artifact thingies is actually one of the few things that can get your droid flat-out killed. Kill everything around the first 3, then resume the process.

Blood Hunt- none

Battle of Rishi- none

Done them all 22 times, and this was the best strategy I came up with to make it not as terrible. Not very enlightening I suppose, but it got me through it :) This was easiest on my tanks because I could just stomp through everything between bosses. On my healers I just healed myself while running to each boss and sometimes my companion when he would catch back up.

On my DPS I had to do more stopping to stay alive, but generally when I got low on health the GSI droid would stop what it was doing no matter how far away it was and pop up to my location and heal me.

And obviously having stealth trumps everything. The GSI droid will get stealth too, so you can literally just go boss-to-boss if you're clever with your stealth CC's when you have to click stuff.

You don't get it, I have no problems with the other quests, but legacy of the Rakata is just so *********** bland and boring that I cant bring myself to fight the endless waves of Trash and walk forever

Then why were you complaining about missing the 300 comms and 2 levels of xp?