Advanced duel options?

TVDF

I thought I read somewhere that there would be advanced duel options, such as team duels (2v2 and stuff like that). Also that you could duel in any instance you want.

Is/was that supposed to happen, or am I just very confused? :p

I can't count how many times we've asked for a dueling area on fleet, team fights, or the ability to do pre-made 8v8 huttball leagues.

Biofail isn't going to do it. They don't care about PVPers having fun, they have another cartel pack to create and more class balance blunders to do.

Then they wonder why we're so angry here in the PVP forums.

I can't count how many times we've asked for a dueling area on fleet, team fights, or the ability to do pre-made 8v8 huttball leagues.

Biofail isn't going to do it. They don't care about PVPers having fun, they have another cartel pack to create and more class balance blunders to do.

Then they wonder why we're so angry here in the PVP forums.

*sigh* this is too true. I think 4v4 duels, or even 2v2 with a healer and a tank defending against 2 dps, would be great practice for ranked. Maybe Bioware didn't think about it, or maybe they just don't care. Oh well.

*sigh* this is too true. I think 4v4 duels, or even 2v2 with a healer and a tank defending against 2 dps, would be great practice for ranked. Maybe Bioware didn't think about it, or maybe they just don't care. Oh well.

What you can do is get in separate groups and go to Outlaws den and kill each other there. Not perfect but it can work.

What you can do is get in separate groups and go to Outlaws den and kill each other there. Not perfect but it can work.

Because you have to unguild your friends every time you do it.

Plus, interference from other people.

I still dream of being able to run 8x8 huttball leagues, create teams, a signup website, brackets, bowl games...

Sigh

Because you have to unguild your friends every time you do it.

Plus, interference from other people.

I still dream of being able to run 8x8 huttball leagues, create teams, a signup website, brackets, bowl games...

Sigh

Wait, it doesn't work if you're in the same guild? I just thought grouping mattered.