pyrotechs are replacing the old madness sin's spot

nitroyoshi

I've been too put out by what I've heard happened to pyro to even bring myself to test it. I like tank spec and AP. I used to really like old AP, but from what people said I'm sure I'd log on, get into a match, see what happened to it, and proceed to bang my head against the desk. Please tell me this isn't true. I haven't gone up against any pyros really since patch so I can't know for sure yet. Only experience since patch I've had is my friend testing out prototype flamethrower (or w/e it's called now) on me. Both full DPS PVP gear. I'm not in tank stance. It was ticking for 800 - 1500 on me. Is this the new pyro? :eek: Edited by Saikochoro

Pyro isn't better than *old* madness either. Pyro is garbage, you can get just as much DPS out of playing Shieldtech in DPS gear.

the funny part is tactics has moderately better survivability (except more dangerous so often targeted first)

I've been too put out by what I've heard happened to pyro to even bring myself to test it. I like tank spec and AP. I used to really like old AP, but from what people said I'm sure I'd log on, get into a match, see what happened to it, and proceed to bang my head against the desk. Please tell me this isn't true. I haven't gone up against any pyros really since patch so I can't know for sure yet. Only experience since patch I've had is my friend testing out prototype flamethrower (or w/e it's called now) on me. Both full DPS PVP gear. I'm not in tank stance. It was ticking for 800 - 1500 on me. Is this the new pyro? :eek:

yeah i havent played my pt yet because of what they did to AP

it looks like old pyrotech with no dots

\

yeah i havent played my pt yet because of what they did to AP

it looks like old pyrotech with no dots

\

yeah. they swapped the specs around, putting the signature abilities in each others trees. added one new "Shadow of Revan" ability, and then they gave the already more potent spec the SC buff. heh.

Plasma/Pyro would be somewhat decent if the dot spread for explosive surge and adrenaline fueled would work...:confused:

And I'm not sure why they nerfed Pulse Generator to the point where Ion Storm in Shield Tech (with dps gear ofc) does more dmg than Pulse Cannon with 3 Stacks... :rak_02:

Edited by GrizzMeshurik

Plasma/Pyro would be somewhat decent if the dot spread for explosive surge and adrenaline fueled would work...:confused:

And I'm not sure why they nerfed Pulse Generator to the point where Ion Storm in Shield Tech (with dps gear ofc) does more dmg than Pulse Cannon with 3 Stacks... :rak_02:

It also channels faster.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.