Is SoR a joke?

Jandi

But my guardian got to 60 just doing SoR content on 3.0 launch after having done the FA when they first came out before hand. It wasn't impossible.

I would like to know how, unless you were doing a lot of grinding.

I did every quest there was, and still came up short about halfway between 59 and 60.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know how, unless you were doing a lot of grinding.

I did every quest there was, and still came up short about halfway between 59 and 60.

Once I landed on Rishi I did every quest and daily quest (including full bonuses) I came cross while killing everything I ran by in the jungle only did BH once and Battle of Rishi once and I hit 60 right at the end of Yavin after figuring how to cheese thru the bugged mechanics to get the quest done.

The only boost I had was the guild xp buff and that was it. Wasn't impossible

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

Once I landed on Rishi I did every quest and daily quest (including full bonuses) I came cross while killing everything I ran by in the jungle only did BH once and Battle of Rishi once and I hit 60 right at the end of Yavin after figuring how to cheese thru the bugged mechanics to get the quest done.

The only boost I had was the guild xp buff and that was it. Wasn't impossible

Weird, I did exactly the same, but ended up short on XP. I did ran the flashpoints with a group. Might it be possible that SOLOs would give more XP?

Use xp boosts, legacy xp boost, do side quests, you will be 60. And if you are ending halfway to 60, its not such a big problem to finish it up with one round of dailies. Is that technically a grind? In either case, no biggie. They gave us 12x xp, removing so much of the sidequesting needed to stay on level. What's 5 levels of doing side quests and a few dailies, really?:confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.