Stock Evening on POT5 JAN 17th

SWCNT

Good times for sure, I enjoy the new meta. One thing I've noticed is that the Imp Blackbolt with rocket pods and wingman is considerably better than the Pub NovaDive with the passive accuracy boost. I'm sure there are some advantages for the pubs too but just thought I'd point that out.

It would be cool if we kept stock nights to only a few different servers. That way people could get all of the ships.

Thanks for playing everyone! I had 26 registered names and the winner of the raffle was Callipygian! You get to pick any CM ship, and I'll deliver it to any toon, on any server. Connect me via PM, in game, or in this post Callipygian.

Remember Drakolich's SUPER SERIOUS NIGHT is JAN 24th on BASTION!!!!! Be there people, be there.

Thanks for playing everyone! I had 26 registered names and the winner of the raffle was Callipygian! You get to pick any CM ship, and I'll deliver it to any toon, on any server. Connect me via PM, in game, or in this post Callipygian.

Remember Drakolich's SUPER SERIOUS NIGHT is JAN 24th on BASTION!!!!! Be there people, be there.

Thanks for putting this together! Was able to make 2 hours of it, and definitely had some good matches. Cheers and see you out there!

Awesome fun indeed! Thanks for organizing the event!

Had a couple of awesome moments in a few of those matches that were even more exciting than most of the matches I've been in lately on my home server.

I was also in a few very close matches which is always fun no matter which side you're on in the end.

I will be sure to keep my eye out for future Stock Nights. Might even try unlocking more than my original 3 ships for the next one just for chuckles.

It was an honor flying with and against everyone. There were some very tough pilots were up there!

I had fun. I didn't figure out until the end of the night that I needed to join "pilot" rather then "GSF" so I had to fly solo. I did have one decent game, but had to shake off a lot of rust. I have only played maybe 10 matches since the 12x XP boost event.

Sorry about that, we're snowflakes :)