having troubles with sith jugg vengenful

lordsnakiu

Hello!. i'm an old player of this game, years ago i had a jugg Hybrid, but things are now differents and there is no threes anymore. so i decided to try with a socerer(never had one before cause i thinked they were too dificult to play, i was wrong) and all is wonderfull and easy for PVE almost inmortal with lighting shield and superpowerfull AOE against mobs.

Ok now i created a second one character an jugg vengeful(i had one jugg in another server at level 32 but i dont know how to tranfer to a new one server...), but he is weak , he had no damage at all , and the mobs can defeat me too easy....

This makes no sense for me , i should have better defense that my socerer but in very squishy, right now i'm level 13 and i'm sweating blood to survive, ¿any tips for PVE with jugg?,¿will he become better as i level or should i stay with the lighting socerer for PVE and jug is just an option for pvp(i like PVE)?

PD: sorry for the language , i'm from spain and i have not a good english level.

Edited by lordsnakiu

Hello!. i'm an old player of this game, years ago i had a jugg Hybrid, but things are now differents and there is no threes anymore. so i decided to try with a socerer(never had one before cause i thinked they were too dificult to play, i was wrong) and all is wonderfull and easy for PVE almost inmortal with lighting shield and superpowerfull AOE against mobs.

Ok now i created a second one character an jugg vengeful(i had one jugg in another server at level 32 but i dont know how to tranfer to a new one server...), but he is weak , he had no damage at all , and the mobs can defeat me too easy....

This makes no sense for me , i should have better defense that my socerer but in very squishy, right now i'm level 13 and i'm sweating blood to survive, ¿any tips for PVE with jugg?,¿will he become better as i level or should i stay with the lighting socerer for PVE and jug is just an option for pvp(i like PVE)?

PD: sorry for the language , i'm from spain and i have not a good english level.

You can transfer a character via your account section on the main page. After closing of old servers, there were free transfers but otherwise it does cost money. I read something about a friend thing where you can also transfer for free. I would recommend it, because lv 32 is much more fun and better with a jugg.

But if not, some tips:

Do you have your saber form activated? If not do so. I preferred soresu form in the lower levels because of much higher armor.

Did you choose your discipline and utilities? I would go immortal on that level or rage. Jump in, smash,...

Do you know your defense cooldowns and your best offensive skills?

You can transfer a character via your account section on the main page. After closing of old servers, there were free transfers but otherwise it does cost money. I read something about a friend thing where you can also transfer for free. I would recommend it, because lv 32 is much more fun and better with a jugg.

But if not, some tips:

Do you have your saber form activated? If not do so. I preferred soresu form in the lower levels because of much higher armor.

Did you choose your discipline and utilities? I would go immortal on that level or rage. Jump in, smash,...

Do you know your defense cooldowns and your best offensive skills?

let me see....

1-yep i use soresu cause i lost a little bit of attack but i gain 60% or armour or something like that

2-yep , but right know the abilities sounds stupid cause i have something called, bloodpath that spread bleeds but no one ability does bleed right now.¿Inmortal or rage can do it well agains various mobs?,with vengeful i feel that the aoe area is so short that i can get all the enemies around me , so no damage and the **** me easy,

3-i use saber ward , and is cool but too little duration and about 3 minutes of cooldown O_O.

PD: im gonna look for the transfer too and depending of your coments ill make and jugg inmortal or rage with my level 32.

Edited by lordsnakiu

force scream gets a bleed too and impale. I probably did a mistake before, shatter is a dot but not a bleed but I am not sure about that.

On packs with a silver, jump on the silver, shatter on the silver, smash the whole pack (stuns standard and weak mobs so they can't damage you), ravage the silver.

Will become easier later when you get enrage and other tools like force choke

When it has to be vengeance spec you can take the utility 25% on sweeping slash and change the rotation on packs for example to jump in, force scream, smash, sweeping slash spam (Sundering assault in between)

Sry I didn't level a jugg with the new discipline system yet, as I leveled it was very different but now it's better IMO!

Would still recommend to you, playing immortal spec while leveling because your frequently used abilities hit harder. +60% on smash, crit chance increased on your other spam able AoE skill which combined with the utility hits hard enough and is better than vicious slash. You get crushing blow quite early and then have really good AoE skills, charge, aegis assault, crushing blow, smash, sweeping slash spam when mobs alive.

With lv 36 you can/should go rage spec and switch to shiio for. Enrage, jump in, smash (auto crit) now most in the pack are dead, now you can obliterate a silver, raging burst auto crit, force push, force jump and smash auto crit....

Edited by ishbindeinvater
Possible mistake

force scream gets a bleed too and impale. I probably did a mistake before, shatter is a dot but not a bleed but I am not sure about that.

Yes shatter should count as a bleed and BW should do a better job writing more concise tooltips.

So bloodletting (spreading the bleed) should work with shatter > smash at level 12. You just have to make sure that the enemy that you targeted with shatter is still the target of your smash, then it will spread the shatter dot to the others in the area of effect.

Probably difficult to pull off at level 12 though. Shatter I believe is 4 rage, smash is 3 and rage management at low levels is kinda difficult anyway. No free rage cost smash in the tree yet, no saber throw ability for 3 rage and no rage refunds from Shien form. So you could leap (3 rage) pop enrage (6 rage) or use sunder (6? rage) then shatter > smash for the dot spread.

I haven't leveled a Jugg with the new disciplines yet either but on paper immortal does look like the best/easiest early leveling discipline.

ok guys i got inmortal looks more easy and pretty cool for PVE.

thanks for the tips ^^.

just one thing i remember and ability called "Vicious throw" that dealt masive damage on targets under 30%. But i cant see it , was it removed?

PD: level 39 jugg right now , not 32 XD

ok guys i got inmortal looks more easy and pretty cool for PVE.

thanks for the tips ^^.

just one thing i remember and ability called "Vicious throw" that dealt masive damage on targets under 30%. But i cant see it , was it removed?

PD: level 39 jugg right now , not 32 XD

Try out rage spec now! With lv 39 you have most of your defensive cooldowns and you can switch to shiio form. An auto-crit smash in a pack of mobs kills them all, usually. Enrage, force jump, smash, (when lv 41 you get force crush, then, if there is a silver or gold, force crush, ravage, obliterate, raging burst, force push, force jump, smash, force scream. On a golden you could put a force choke before ravage, but in fact, it's so easy you won't need it). There are so many ways and situations. Big hard pack, jump in, enrage, smash, ..... When stun wears off, intimidating roar, force crush, obliterate, smash,.... You have to find out yourself.

Low on health? Hit enraged defense = heal to full. One of the best DCDs in the whole game. And if you want it even easier, take the healer companion. This or a full geared jaesa Williams. Melt.

Vicious throw is lv 46.

Try out rage spec now! With lv 39 you have most of your defensive cooldowns and you can switch to shiio form. An auto-crit smash in a pack of mobs kills them all, usually. Enrage, force jump, smash, (when lv 41 you get force crush, then, if there is a silver or gold, force crush, ravage, obliterate, raging burst, force push, force jump, smash, force scream. On a golden you could put a force choke before ravage, but in fact, it's so easy you won't need it). There are so many ways and situations. Big hard pack, jump in, enrage, smash, ..... When stun wears off, intimidating roar, force crush, obliterate, smash,.... You have to find out yourself.

Low on health? Hit enraged defense = heal to full. One of the best DCDs in the whole game. And if you want it even easier, take the healer companion. This or a full geared jaesa Williams. Melt.

Vicious throw is lv 46.

thanks for the rotation tips,

i saw some abilities give u a defensive buff , sonic barrer , and barricade i think...sounds like at all good survability XD.

well now practice with the rotations ^^

thanks for the rotation tips,

i saw some abilities give u a defensive buff , sonic barrer , and barricade i think...sounds like at all good survability XD.

well now practice with the rotations ^^

If you like to play tank, yes. Then go with the healer companion Quinn.

But you won't need much defense when you choose rage spec, offense is your defense!

If you like to play tank, yes. Then go with the healer companion Quinn.

But you won't need much defense when you choose rage spec, offense is your defense!

mmm a shame i have taken inmortal now and i can't change the type of jugg to ravage, the type of jugg you take i think is definitive.

mmm a shame i have taken inmortal now and i can't change the type of jugg to ravage, the type of jugg you take i think is definitive.

No it's not. You can change it all the time and when you are a subscriber, it doesn't cost you anything,

On the fleet, in the combat area on the outer ring where all the trainers are, there in the left room is someone called mentor, he can reset your discipline. But I recommend you taking the legacy perk so you can reset your discipline whenever and wherever you want!

http://swtor.gamepedia.com/Field_Respecialization

Do you know where to find it in the game? On the top of your screen there is a bar and there is the legacy button, you have to look under the register perks I guess, it's somewhere in the lower rights.

No it's not. You can change it all the time and when you are a subscriber, it doesn't cost you anything,

On the fleet, in the combat area on the outer ring where all the trainers are, there in the left room is someone called mentor, he can reset your discipline. But I recommend you taking the legacy perk so you can reset your discipline whenever and wherever you want!

http://swtor.gamepedia.com/Field_Respecialization

Do you know where to find it in the game? On the top of your screen there is a bar and there is the legacy button, you have to look under the register perks I guess, it's somewhere in the lower rights.

i have some subscription days left soo i'm gonna try:D