leagcy quistion

jurassicjoey

if I have multiple char on one legacy, and I delate the char that started that legacy (and who the legacy name for) what happens? do I have to restart a new legacy on one of the other char? do I lose the unlocks and pay for thing on all the other char that are under that legacy? how it work

Not account, but the server.

Is this right? I heard that if I got the legacy on one server, and then made a character somewhere else, the legacy would be on the other server too. Or maybe that would only happen if I transfer a character with legacy from my server to a new server?

Edited by Sharzade

Is this right? I heard that if I got the legacy on one server, and then made a character somewhere else, the legacy would be on the other server too. Or maybe that would only happen if I transfer a character with legacy from my server to a new server?

Yeah, new server new legacy, not sure what happens if you transfer from a server to one where you don't have a legacy. If you transfer a char from one legacy to the other, they'll become part of that legacy and bring with them all achievements you got in the previous legacy.

I don't know for sure what happens if you transfer just one character to another server, but I think, on a per character basis, you get to keep the perks and legacy level for that character.

I know what happens when you transfer all your characters to a different server. You keep all your legacy levels and perks. I transferred 5 characters (all of my characters at the time) to a different server and the only thing that changed was that I had to create a "new" legacy, which was basically just an opportunity to change my legacy name. (I didn't check to see if I could just keep the same name.)

I assume that, just like the 2 characters I had to rename because their names were in use on the new server, I would have had to change the legacy name if it was in use on the new server, as well.