The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make regen items "skills" like pets are

Nondi

I love the regen items but have stopped buying them after 4-6 per char because they use inventory space. This is necessary for bound to legacy regen items, but given the cartel regen items were changed to bind on use it would be wonderful if they could click to a "skill" list like pets do as we could collect as many as we wished without regard for inventory slots.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeah, and have a Claim All feature to claim all non inventory already purchased CM items too

Specifically (more accurately?) everything non-inventory that is unlocked in Collections for the current character (including global unlocks) that that character meets level etc. requirements for. (Mounts, pets, titles, emotes, moods (? - the ones where you look angry/sad/etc.), stuff like that. For characters that don't have at least speederpiloting 1 yet, no (usable) speeder unlocks, obviously)

Although to be honest, it"s something I would do so rarely (once or maybe twice per character, ever - once when I create the character, once when the character gets speeder piloting 1), that I question whether it is really that much of a problem. Better tools for searching in Collections would be more worth having, if you ask me. Maybe a button in Collections that shows me a big list of all (and only) the things that the current character can claim, inventory and non-inventory.

A "collect all" button would be a huge qol improvement for me. I have a fairly substantial collection of pets, titles, emotes & mounts (not to mention regen items I rarely claim because of pack space.) That's a lot of clicking for each new character! Then when I add an item or two, there can be 10+ pages to hunt through to claim them on alts. To make it worse, titles and emotes don't fade when you learn them, making it easy to miss some. I have bought duplicates because of that :(

Only if they will add keyboard shortcut key for this "regen tab" in UI or maybe more than 6 quickbars or something similar.

I love the idea but i really don't want to click 2-3 times more (it's only 2 clicks to open and use inventory item) to summon my fancy regen on the fleet or in raid. :jawa_redface:

Only if they will add keyboard shortcut key for this "regen tab" in UI or maybe more than 6 quickbars or something similar.

I love the idea but i really don't want to click 2-3 times more (it's only 2 clicks to open and use inventory item) to summon my fancy regen on the fleet or in raid. :jawa_redface:

Man, the new Gree one is the *best* for that!

• 1 month later...