Decoration Ideas

TYBERzan

I was thinking of personnel and it hit me - just add generic individuals of every species for instance generic civilian human, generic civilian aliens, etc. Just need lots of options to fill a cantina like in the original Mos Isle cantina scene.

YES! And more/different server droids! I LOVE the droid that waters plants/puts out fires :jawa_biggrin:

We definitely need more wall lights that actually illuminate spaces - in all colors.

While helping decorate one of my guild's ships, I ran across an Art-deco-looking yellow-ish light that used a small hook. It was SO freakin' darling!!

Which, of course, brings me to begging for basic decos that follow a theme - such as Art Deco. :jawa_biggrin:

Big windows for the perimeter walls. Just a thought.

Perhaps add 'floor covering' hooks to all large area hooks - need more carpets in my SH's.

I'm open to more/different/newly designed crystal decos (perhaps nice and tall so that they can be seen over/behind furniture) and tall potted plants - flowering, glowing, etc.

Lights. We so need classier lights that actually illuminate. Chandeliers with glowing, cut crystals and matching wall sconces.

I am currently available for hire if Bioware needs me - will move to London if that helps :jawa_tongue:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Although my disability prevents me from learning a lot of the arts I want to learn, I am obsessed with Glass Blowing and Ceramic Art. I'd love Glass Blown sculptures, vases, lighting... etc. The same with Ceramics. The "pottery" decos we have are okay, but it's time to up the game. PS. The bronze is not true bronze.  

Pushing this to top, I'd like to see the purple version of libraries (as in Sith academy in Korriban, and also (IMP Inquisitor) quest area Alde library on Alderaan.

Right now I still have the crafted version of archives, but the color scheme makes them not fit into my Sith Academy on Drumond Kaas.

I'd also like to see other types of fixtures (for other SHs) that I could decorate for different types of rooms for Apartments.

For instance, I have some degree of "privacy" for my characters bedroom in all shs except the Umbara train, as most other rooms have a door type of "entrance". There are also plenty of decos for bedroom type decorations (tables, chairs, beds, flowers, etc.   However, I haven't found a way to make what looks like a functional Kitchen. The food decorations from Feast of Prosperity are a good start, but I am thinking I need a refrigerator, stove and a sink.  The freezer from the Feast could be made into a decoration for a "refrigerator". The only thing I've found like a stove is the campfire, but this isn't really ideal for an apartment.  For a bathroom you can have a waterfall on the wall for a "shower", and the Spa pool is good for a bathtub.  Haven't found anything to be usable as a toilet.  (Come on, everyone has to go).  Other rooms like a library or a den already have deco's.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are some nice decorations in the kitchen part of the Dar'manda ship in the Spirit of Vengeance FP that could be added to stronghold and would finally satisfy the craving people have for kitchen themed decoration, at least it would satisfy mine. And if we could add the cook personnel and the different droid servant seen there, we could totally build a fun kitchen in a stronghold.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...