The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

*Spoiler alert* Warrior needs help

MadProfStein

I will say this only once. This thread will contain spoilers for sith warrior act 1.

Now, I'm trying to get a dark jaesa. My warrior has neutral karma, leaning towards dark, but I am neither dark nor light.

I killed master Yonlach

I killed her parents

She ends up light.

What am I doing wrong here? I've heard even light players get an option for her to be dark, but I'm not seeing it.

Ending up light/dark side is dependent on the conversation you have with her on Hutta, and no what you do with her parents/master.

Can you give me the options I should take in the covnersation? I try to take the evil ones, but she always ends up saying something to the tune of "Your actions reflect only light"

did you exposed nomen karr true nature and picked the darkside options for when you had the convo with jeassa to turn her to the darkside?

I fought nomen karr. During the fight I had no dialogue options. After the fight, I told her to use her power on her master, she found evil. I then only had two options. "I did this to help you" and attacking her. Attacking her lead to her saying my actions reflect only light.

You can watch it
. Basically, always pick Dark Side colored options and it should work.

That's not how the conversation goes for me. I choose all the same options, but where the guy in the video has a dark side option to taunt her, I only have the other two of attacking, or the verbal option

That's not how the conversation goes for me. I choose all the same options, but where the guy in the video has a dark side option to taunt her, I only have the other two of attacking, or the verbal option

If you character is neutral, and not LS or DS as alluded in your OP, therein lies the problem perhaps.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Can you give me the options I should take in the covnersation? I try to take the evil ones, but she always ends up saying something to the tune of "Your actions reflect only light"

I honestly do not remember at this point, but during the conversation with her you need to make her unleash her anger.

I continued further down the conversation tree. I then had her kill her master, and she seemed to go dark side. But the codex entry I got was for lgiht side jaesa.

So the problem is solved?

Btw, I'm not wrong. The reflection on Tatooine IS the moment that determines the choice you get during the conversation with Jaesa.

Here is the example that Dark Alignment is not enough. http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6248651&postcount=607

Edited by PavSalco