sents are strong

cjwestlake

Nice try I have a degree in psych and 2 kids. Nevertheless sents are in a good spot if you have the patience to look. It doesn't matter to me whether you use the new build or not just know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Edited by cjwestlake

Nice try I have a degree in psych and 2 kids. Nevertheless sents are in a good spot if you have the patience to look. It doesn't matter to me whether you use the new build or not just know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Ahem......yeah your right. Got a degree in Kicking *** and Shooting Stuff :rolleyes:

Here have some Trollfood^^

Nice try I have a degree in psych and 2 kids. Nevertheless sents are in a good spot if you have the patience to look. It doesn't matter to me whether you use the new build or not just know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

wow degree in psych... that's like ... like... no degree at all :rolleyes:

I use focus spec with fleetfoot and contemplation. This will enable you to keep transcendence up half of the warzone. Transedence cleanses roots and such for everyone on the team and the extra speed will help win war zones. The focus spec hits hard, so now you have SPEED and POWER (dont forget to use blade storm as well). There is also another utility that gives 4 focus while stunned choose that. Sorry its late and I'm tired. I did 1.6 million tonight with this strategy. The gameplay take a bit to get accustomed too but its well worth it. Fight, build stacks and hit trans (also has a 10% defense stat). This works for me!! GL

I use focus spec with fleetfoot and contemplation. This will enable you to keep transcendence up half of the warzone. Transedence cleanses roots and such for everyone on the team and the extra speed will help win war zones. The focus spec hits hard, so now you have SPEED and POWER (dont forget to use blade storm as well). There is also another utility that gives 4 focus while stunned choose that. Sorry its late and I'm tired. I did 1.6 million tonight with this strategy. The gameplay take a bit to get accustomed too but its well worth it. Fight, build stacks and hit trans (also has a 10% defense stat). This works for me!! GL

It all depends on if the sorcs you're going against are "good" players and only stun every sentinel they see, run away and then you die in 4 gcds. So... Yea this could work, the only problem being that YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY HIT SOMETHING FIRST LOL!

It all depends on if the sorcs you're going against are "good" players and only stun every sentinel they see, run away and then you die in 4 gcds. So... Yea this could work, the only problem being that YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY HIT SOMETHING FIRST LOL!

Tell your team to focus the sorcs then lol. Trans cleanses the WHOLE team nullifying sorcs slows. Take out MS they nerfed it and it to slow with this build. You are faster and hit just as hard as combat plus increasing everyone's survivability. They will Nerf this build to the ground once you have 2 or 3 sents running this build with trans up all the time with top damage.

Your combo is pretty good, though Combat hits just as hard as Concentration. The issue is staying on target, which I guess Concentration will be a bit better for. Fleetfooted is great for that right now because it's bugged, and also giving you Expunging Camo (unless they fixed that in the last patch?).

Really, it's a great finisher build, but it has a very hard time working someone down from full health. Also, by using Transcendence, you're not using Zen, which really stings in Concentration (definitely making those focus building utilities highly desirable).

Combat still has better burst then concentration with judicious use of zen. You just have to be good enough to know when you need trans to stay on a target and when you can use zen to bring the pain. You really have to do the same thing with concentration or you are losing one of your two burst cycles. Force exhaustion just has too long a cooldown to burst regularly without using zen a little.

In any case the class still has problems. In regs you will do fine, at least you will until you run into one of the few good premades that are still playing. Ranked is a completely different situation where you see just how limited you are compared to PT's, sorcs, jugs, and particularly sins.

By MS, do you mean Masterstrike? You wouldn't want that off the bar, as that's the trigger for your 6 pc bonus.

True but I found that its not worth it, ive found i can do more damage without it because im knocked back while using it 90% of the time. just my preference. Leaping to an enemy within 5 secs I can do 15 to 20k while he is waiting for my MS so he can interrupt me.

Possibilities are endless for this build ex: your in a huttball a vanguard on your team has the ball he hits hold the line you hit trans now he has at least 95% speed burst that can't be slowed. Crazy!!!

Edited by cjwestlake

Your reasoning is stupid because all 3 sentinel can spec into root immunity on trans... and spec into 4 focus when stunned. I spec both those utilitys as watchman.. and tbh spamming trans is quite a big dps loss as focus it is probably least effected on combat.. (though obviously it is still effected in a big way just less so then watchman/concentration)

The guardian/juggernaut focus/rage is basically the same as the sentinel one with better dcds all around, 2 breaks, h2f, reflect etcetc...

Edited by AngusFTW

I tested it on watchmen didn't work as well and combat needs zen to be effective. Its not a huge dps loss for concentration. Zen for concentration spec only gives focus, just choose utilities that give you focus to make up the difference. After the first 5 seconds I'm swimming in focus. I've made it work, test it out and get a good rotation down then you will see what I'm talking about. Its sad but players are never happy even with the most op skill in the game at their finger tips. I've told you the god build I use for sents there's nothing more I can do. If you play against a team that has 2 strong sents running this build you will remember it because winning a warzone will be twice as difficult. Edited by cjwestlake

Your reasoning is stupid because all 3 sentinel can spec into root immunity on trans... and spec into 4 focus when stunned. I spec both those utilitys as watchman.. and tbh spamming trans is quite a big dps loss as focus it is probably least effected on combat.. (though obviously it is still effected in a big way just less so then watchman/concentration)

The guardian/juggernaut focus/rage is basically the same as the sentinel one with better dcds all around, 2 breaks, h2f, reflect etcetc...

This is all pretty much right on, but combat is still pretty dependent on zen for good damage. Without it the burst is much worse than pre 3.0, and with it the burst is probably a bit better. The real trick with it is to use transcendence just enough to stay on your target while still being able to pop zen occasionally to hit some really wicked burst. It's tough to pull this off in regs, but possible. I'm not sure it's possible at all in solo ranked.

Well yeah ofc you lose alot of dps but you lose more as the other 2.. and i still don't think it can better the burst of pre 3.0 unless the window is 4.5s it just wont. taking new dps from gear, higher lvl out of it. Edited by AngusFTW

Well yeah ofc you lose alot of dps but you lose more as the other 2.. and i still don't think it can better the burst of pre 3.0 unless the window is 4.5s it just wont. taking new dps from gear, higher lvl out of it.

Ya, I'm talking with the new gear effect and running with at least 3 pieces of alacrity gear. With that setup you can get just as many attacks into a PS window as you used to while hitting a bit harder relative to the average health pool. I suspect it's why they felt the need to reduce the length of the PS window. I'm hitting some really crazy numbers versus geared players sometimes.

Edited by Vodrin