Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sage/Sorcerer

TitusOfTides

Hello,

I am currently level 38, and play both a Sage and a Sorcerer. At first, in WZs, telekinetics and lightning were really good. I could do some serious damage with the Thundering Blast + Affliction crit, as well as the Chain Lightning and Lightning Strike procs (play the sage more but dont know the names :p). I could take out most of a players health relatively quickly, but now things have changed.

Even if I throw all of my attacks at someone, they only seem to lose about 1/3 or their health, whereas before they were losing more than half on average (even less to tanks). At first, I thought it might be because I was in higher level WZs, but then I dueled a same level player (Vanguard or something) and I couldnt scratch them, and they could kill me in just a few hits.

Then, I thought it was my gear. I have appropriate level gear, and have dumped a lot of credits into the right mods for the adaptive pieces I have. This hasn't seemed to change anything, in fact now in WZs I get a message that says the expertise on my saber is too low (my other one had none, and I never got this message before!)

If anyone knows what's going on here I would greatly welcome any and all advice on how to fix this, or on what specs are good with the new discipline system.

Edited by TitusOfTides

replace all of your crit and accuracy with power and get rid of your expertise, it messes up bolster.

Now q for a wz and spam force storm like a mlg pro

I never heard of getting rid of all accuracy? Does it manage to bolster it somehow if you have none in stats? Otherwise, i would stay at 95%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.