Bolster possibly endurance bugged, 60 warzone (screenshots)

postingonforums

I've been playing some warzones the last 2 weeks, and noticed bolster numbers sometimes seemed strange. Since many of the posts on this issue seem a bit unclear, I decided to make a post with screenshots, and show directly what I find confusing.

In the first screenshot, Hoodness is wearing mostly Dark Reaver on the left pieces, and mostly Exhumed on the right pieces. Every piece is augmented 52 aim/34 endurance, I checked. Note 3931 endurance with full damage PVP gear/augments.

http://i.imgur.com/AL9d1u5.jpg

If anyone is wondering if the relic is firing aim up or anything like that, this SS can show that's not the case. (SS of Aim relic firing).

http://i.imgur.com/Y9HAgTX.jpg

This third screenshot is my character's screen. My strength is roughly 700 lower than Hoodness' aim because my augments are all 52 power/34 endurance (my endurance is the same if I use strength augments, which I have banked currently). This is why my damage is about 140 higher. Nothing unusual so far. However, my endurance is 3508, which is 423 less than Hoodness, despite both of us being DPS spec, and despite me actually having a few more Dark Reaver pieces than Hoodness.

http://i.imgur.com/FcRAWfZ.jpg

And let me kindly shoot down a few ideas people may have that are likely wrong:

No, it's not datacrons. I have all my strength/willpower/endurance datacrons.

It's not the 1% stat companion buff as far as I know, that wouldn't account for over 423 endurance.

It's not endurance filling an empty augment slot. Every augment slot has the highest level damage augment.

If anyone has a knowledgeable explanation, I'd love to read it.

Edit: I'm adding this post to here:

Extra bonus damage due to low crit, but otherwise the only major difference is that the 46k jugg has power augments while I have strength augs.

4k extra HP from bolster.

0 extra HP from bolster.

Edited by postingonforums

Classes have different endurance modifiers, basically if it was something you'd get from your tree you more or less get it now in your discipline automatically, % amount they give you is based on their TTK testing I would imagine.

This is why sages and sorcs have lowest hp pools (about 41k hp fully geared) and some other classes (like sins) have over 45k.

Edited by Ankhkharu

Classes have different endurance modifiers, basically if it was something you'd get from your tree you more or less get it now in your discipline automatically, % amount they give you is based on their TTK testing I would imagine.

This is why sages and sorcs have lowest hp pools (about 41k hp fully geared) and some other classes (like sins) have over 45k.

I'll stay aware of this, but I may have seen a Jugg with the same gear and 46,000 hitpoints. If I see that again I'll add the screenshots to my post.

didnt they make the end talent a utility for mercs? I can't check right now and I never get it so I can't remember.

Edit: they did. Custom Enviro Suit. It's a t1 utility. Increases end and healing received by 3%. It may be these utilities that are screwing up bolster because the math still don't add up.

Edited by Ld-Siris

didnt they make the end talent a utility for mercs? I can't check right now and I never get it so I can't remember.

Edit: they did. Custom Enviro Suit. It's a t1 utility. Increases end and healing received by 3%. It may be these utilities that are screwing up bolster because the math still don't add up.

Mercs do get 3% endurance utility, that is correct. That may well account for roughly 115 endurance. By my count, at least 300 endurance is unaccounted for.

I have a Player in my guild who is a Vanguard and Im a Powertech both lv 60 both fully augmented yet he gets roughly 6k more hp than me in warzones.

Now Ive not done hardly any of the Datacrons, as they drive me up the wall trying to do Mario jumps with this game engine, I would rather dip my nuts in acid. If this is the case and that you need to get all datacrons to compete against top level players in PVP then this game can go **** itself.

6K Might not seem a lot but it in Arena when its a dps race that's 2 non crit hits more to finish him and he also gets more healing from kolto overload and missiles!

Sort this **** out!!!

Edited by DarthClarky

I have a Player in my guild who is a Vanguard and Im a Powertech both lv 60 both fully augmented yet he gets roughly 6k more hp than me in warzones.

Now Ive not done hardly any of the Datacrons, as they drive me up the wall trying to do Mario jumps with this game engine, I would rather dip my nuts in acid. If this is the case and that you need to get all datacrons to compete against top level players in PVP then this game can go **** itself.

6K Might not seem a lot but it in Arena when its a dps race that's 2 non crit hits more to finish him and he also gets more healing from kolto overload and missiles!

Sort this **** out!!!

i lol'd. but i do agree.

Edited by Ursus-SUON

Its augments in general not exactly the power vs mainstat. Taking an augment out nets me more health than having it in. Artifact augments aren't bolstering properly.

My Vanguard bolsters 4k higher health in warzones compared to my powertech, they have mirrored stats outside of the warzone. The only thing I can think of is I augmented my vanguard early on in 3.0 compared to my pt.

Actually Hoodness if your talking bout the one from Prophecy of the five has been reported numberous times for speedhacking in pvp also using other programs bioware seems not to care. i even posted a video to them when it was me and him 1v1 we both poped the mando merc speedbuff at same time Hold the line. he literally ran from the pit near imps base all the way to the ramp to catch a ball on pub side within 5 seconds. till this day hoodness still has not been baned even with proof of him doing so. not to mention that pvp is broken completely and people exploit just like hoodness and Cezar. i got crit in a match by cezar for half of my life in 1 hit when im rocking half ranked half unranked fully augmented. and seems people are cutting through my mando like my pvp gear isnt there.

It is starting to look like datacrons could be causing a problem here when comparing the same classes. While my shadow tank and commando healer get 4-5k extra HP from bolster, my guardian gets absolutely no HP boost inside warzones. All are exhumed geared with a few bits of dark reaver, and when looking at other guardians who are getting this 4k HP boost the only thing that's majorly different is that their willpower isn't maxed while mine is, from which I can assume they won't have all their endurance and strength datacrons either.

I did also mention in another thread that in one wz I was inspecting a guardian whose HP was getting bolstered but they actually had 5% less damage reduction, at the time they were fully 168/174 geared while I was still stuck with a few brutaliser pieces.

Next time you are comparing look at their secondary stat (willpower for knights, cunning for troopers etc.), 174 is the max in 3.0, let's see if it is the datacrons.

Its augments in general not exactly the power vs mainstat. Taking an augment out nets me more health than having it in. Artifact augments aren't bolstering properly.

If you have an empty augment slot, or gear with no augment in it, bolster gives you endurance to fill that slot. It does not give you main stat or power or a combination. It just gives you endurance and the endurance that it gives you is more than what you would normally get from a main stat/power + endurance augment.

Not saying that bolster isn't still screwed up, but this is why you are getting more hps by not having augments in.

Ok ive been sending tickets and writing on reddit about it and nobody seems to care, but this is a huge bug, and most often it seems to affect Vanguards, who receive ~3-4k undeserved extra hp via bolster. Even my own VG receives it while I've seen Snipers with the same bug, I can't get any extra HP on my Gunslinger, Scoundrel or Shadow.

Sages seem to be affected by it sometimes as well. In some cases certain classes receive 300 or 400 extra endurance points via bolster for no good reason at all. And yes I'm fully aware of augments, augment bolster and so on.

Edited by Pferdebremse

Actually Hoodness if your talking bout the one from Prophecy of the five has been reported numberous times for speedhacking in pvp also using other programs bioware seems not to care. i even posted a video to them when it was me and him 1v1 we both poped the mando merc speedbuff at same time Hold the line. he literally ran from the pit near imps base all the way to the ramp to catch a ball on pub side within 5 seconds. till this day hoodness still has not been baned even with proof of him doing so. not to mention that pvp is broken completely and people exploit just like hoodness and Cezar. i got crit in a match by cezar for half of my life in 1 hit when im rocking half ranked half unranked fully augmented. and seems people are cutting through my mando like my pvp gear isnt there.

I've grouped up with Hoodness at least 20x. I've never seen anything out of the ordinary. I've never heard anything out of the ordinary. He's just a very good player. Stop sweating him and L2p and stop making ridiculous accusations.

Extra bonus damage due to low crit, but otherwise the only major difference is that the 46k jugg has power augments while I have strength augs.

4k extra HP from bolster.

0 extra HP from bolster.

Thank you for saving me the effort of finding another Jugg to SS. This bolster bug is huge, and not many people know enough to know what's happening.

SS's like this show precisely what's happening. Some players are getting an extra 300+ endurance, and some aren't.

http://s1.postimg.org/np34gnswv/Screenshot_2014_12_19_18_49_03_764072.jpg