Looking for a Jacket!

SkyCakeLight

Heya!

So! All my characters are in gear that completes covers their body. I normally go for a more... "realstic" look. But!! I'm looking for something a bit more daring and totally not normal for me to do for my smuggler. Try to mix things up! I want a set that shows skin. Weird for me to say, haha. Are there any trenchcoat jackets that show a little cleavage? ....

Thanks for any suggestions! I will NEVER wear any of the dancer outfits. They don't match any of my characters' styles. Not looking for that kind of outfit.

Edited by SkyCakeLight

Unfettered Trenchcoat? Mira's Jacket?

Oh, I like that coat! I'll try to get that! The wrap in the middle is kind of meh. But, still like it!

They should have removed the wrap and closed the trenchcoat some more, I think. But, that might be too much for my taste if they did that. Thank you!!

Casual Vandal and Daring Rogue also come to mind.

But like LeJarC already said, the Unfettered Trenchcoat is probably the best if you're looking for a trenchcoat-length top (I just like Daring Rogue because it goes with something a bit different than adding the standard strap for the female version).

Edited by DarthDymond

Casual Vandal and Daring Rogue also come to mind.

But like LeJarC already said, the Unfettered Trenchcoat is probably the best if you're looking for a trenchcoat-length top (I just like Daring Rogue because it goes with something a bit different than adding the standard strap for the female version).

The strap thing is meh. But, I'm just too picky! Read too many fashion magazines when I was young! I like the daring Rouge top, but not liking that metal bar thing. Guess it keeps the breast from popping out, though!

Thank you so much, everyone! So glad to get mature responses to such a lewd question.