Basic Comm Cap

Kazjan

Can we get rid of the Cap on Comm's wasted so many comms by being cap out at the beginning of Revan. I think it totally unfair to take all our other comms and turn them into basic comms and then put a cap on the comms so that we can even get more comms until we turn 60.

You really need to compensate us for all the comms wasted or something.

I'm just saying putting cap on basic comm is worthless that gear is completely crap. Why give us basic comms if we can't buy anything until we are 60? What are we suppose to buy that even more worthless gear at level 55 no.

I already skip and entire tier by being cap.

Edited by Kazjan

Comm cap is worthless all i said. They should've never got rid of my comm for basic just because other don't raid and they want to make everything feel like they are special just like they gave away rating 162 for free by doing the flashpoints.

The Only reason i could see a Comm cap is if you were able to trade in Basic comm for Elite or Ult. comms then i see a point for comm cap but they dont have that for us PVE'er just for PVP'er

Edited by Kazjan

Comm cap is worthless all i said. They should've never got rid of my comm for basic just because other don't raid and they want to make everything feel like they are special just like they gave away rating 162 for free by doing the flashpoints.

The Only reason i could see a Comm cap is if you were able to trade in Basic comm for Elite or Ult. comms then i see a point for comm cap but they dont have that for us PVE'er just for PVP'er

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608047080354611203&pid=15.1&P=0

I'm just saying putting cap on basic comm is worthless that gear is completely crap. Why give us basic comms if we can't buy anything until we are 60? What are we suppose to buy that even more worthless gear at level 55 no.

I already skip and entire tier by being cap.

You know.. you could just buy up mods with extra basic coms and then list them for sale on the GTN. In other words, merchandise the unneeded for profit.

In other words, rather then complain and demand... why not figure out how to profit from all the coms you have that you have no use for.

Now.... if you believe basic coms gear is beneath you.. then why on earth would you care what the cap is, or how many you actually have????

Edited by Andryah

You know.. you could just buy up mods with extra basic coms and then list them for sale on the GTN. In other words, merchandise the unneeded for profit.

In other words, rather then complain and demand... why not figure out how to profit from all the coms you have that you have no use for.

Now.... if you believe basic coms gear is beneath you.. then why on earth would you care what the cap is, or how many you actually have????

Or simply move the mods to alts via legacy cargo hold and redeem them for the comms, like everyone else :rolleyes: