192 gear Nerfed?

tyzza

Am i the only person noticing that all the new gear stats are terrible ?

i was doing a few of the new operations yesterday and we noticed all the 192 PVE gear that is dropping from boss's is a massive down grade from even 180 gear UN-augmented

one 192 implants total stats combined was 200 stat points less than a 180 augmented piece??

Very confused

I am not complaining i just dont understand its purpose the idea of going through the effort of putting an operation together is to get better gear you wont get from normal missions or mobs and doing higher level content ?/

so for every one to roll on an item that then drops with a higher rating than that which everyone has to then be worse than gear from a year ago makes no sense? its unethical

you only have to do your main missions from the revan story and you got enough basic coms to be in full 186 gear which is better

Really???????????????????

Still better than the 168 gear the rest of us can get.

You know some players just have to complain about everything, if they were giving away 50 pound notes in envelopes, some of you would complain about the way the note was folded in the said envelope.

Nothing stopping you from buying Lv55 172 commendation mods, or crafting Lv58 186 mods.

So, I think what you mean is that the 192 gear you can purchase with elie comms has undesirable stats (as well as the random drops in operations). That being said, the 192 gear you buy with tokens dropped from ops bosses is in fact superior to lower level gear.

Bottom line: crafted 186 gear is better than the gear you buy from a vendor with elite comms, especially those enhancements

Still better than the 168 gear the rest of us can get.

Did we just go back in time or something?

You can get 168 set just by doing Rishi. You get 178 set by doing Yavin IV. Not to even mention that game throws BoL 192 companion mainhands and offhands at you if you have multiple alts.

Edited by Halinalle

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I have really only looked at the token dropped gear, and it is better then the last tier. If you mean comm gear, then yes, as always it is not that great. I am going to keep my min/max dread forged+dread master/touched set until I can replace each piece with token drops from the raids. The only exception to that is some of the crafted best in slot enhancements 186 I've been told about. I don't understand why anyone would just grab up comm gear if they already have good stuff, but of course that's just one guys opinion.

On a small sort of related topic: Has anyone noticed that all the new offhands have no crystals in them? The companion MH/OH drops have no crystals. All the comm gear I bought for my companions, the stuff from Yavin IV, had no crystals. This isn't a complaint, just wondering if they mentioned it somewhere and I don't remember, which is likely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.