edit toon after creation

zevulon

When they launch the legacy system if it gives me character customization choices like they hint at I better be able to apply them to my current toon. I hope they don't expect me to reroll because I don't do alts.

The Legacy system is designed to reward players for doing the alt thing.

I don't think this is a good idea for TOR.

TOR relies heavily on story and character identity, being able to change that on a whim sort of ruins that.

Changing your make up, hairstyle is apparently something people in the star wars galaxy don't do you guys.

• 2 months later...
ur gonna have to redo if u want to

there should be an option though yea, like in daoc they let u edit everything but race and height at the char selection screen

yeah, like 5 years after release.

MMOs offer edit toon features sometime well after release, NOT at release. It gives you something to look forward to.

I don't think this is a good idea for TOR.

TOR relies heavily on story and character identity, being able to change that on a whim sort of ruins that.

I disagree. I think being able to change minor things allow you to connect more to your character. You can watch as your character matures. Plus it kind of sucks when you realize around lvl 20 that you don't like your hairstyle or whatever. Then you're stuck looking at it forever.

I'm assuming that one day they will have a paid appearance/race change like wow, and I can't wait.