60 HMs *Still* not counting for weekly.

Tachenko_Yuri

Same thing, still not getting credit for them. A number of our guildies are not as well. There's a thread or two in the Bug Reports area regarding this. It's certainly game wide. It's affecting a number of people.

The current fix for this seems to be to walk into the old 55 HM's, complete it, you'll get credit for the Weekly that way.

Edit: For clarification: Shadowlands server.

Edited by Pirana

I'm getting credit every single time. Ran at least 5 of them yesterday on different characters. Pretty sure everyone in my guild that I ran them with was getting credit, too. What are the circumstances under which you're not getting credit?

What circumstances lol?

One goes in gf, does and finishes his run, phases out and ta-da, +1 run for the 3 needed.

Me, and others apparently:

Go in gf, do and finish run, phase, and ta-da, NO +1 run for the 3 needed.

Random thought here but I wonder if it has something to do with the way you exit the flash point? I have always just used exit area and never got credit but next time think I will exit via the flashpoint exit to see if that fixes it.

Have exited using exit area couple of times and got the increase on the weekly just fine...

Curious, what faction are you guys on? Because last week my imperial ones counted, my republic ones didn't.

inb4 DEVS PREFER IMPERIALS HURRDUR

Interesting it could be a republic side bug then perhaps? My toons are republic and most guildies that actually did get it to work got it on their imp toons.

Curious, what faction are you guys on? Because last week my imperial ones counted, my republic ones didn't.

inb4 DEVS PREFER IMPERIALS HURRDUR

I've run healers from both factions. Nothing.

Tanked three on the Republic side. Nothing.