I'm f sick of huttball thread.

KingABC

There is no ONE thing to Rage about in Huttball. The entire idea is ... well I can't use the words in these forums. The fact that you fight your own faction on top of that makes it even worse in my own opinion, I can see where most others wouldn't care.

But for me I play Light to fight Dark, and I play Dark to fight Light... The fact that they turned pretty much the ONLY pvp in the game into a football game makes me qq. 99% of the que is Huttball, and 99% of the PvP is Battlegrounds... do the math and you basically have a football game to play over and over and over and over and oveKNOCKBACK

Edited by NaomiSoco

I play warzones to PVP.

There's this nifty game that's been out for a few years called Madden... I play it when I want to run, throw, or score with a ball. And you can even kick the ball in Madden too! (Huttball not letting us use our feet... The nerve!)

Bottom line is: Huttball is fun if you don't care about the stupid ball. And ironically enough, I actually get more valor and commendations by simply farming than actually trying to win.

Edited by KismetTKM

As mentioned before the only bad thing about Huttball are the players who stand in mid trying to kill/dps pointless targets.

Rather than say moving into a place to get passed to.

On a personal note as a sith jugg, it is insanely easy to get across the map @ 50 with charge and intercede. The damage on the fire traps is fine but i do agree that DR on stuns seems a little random.

As for the air pad that knocks you up, learn to use it or go around the back :cool:

As for the air pad that knocks you up, learn to use it or go around the back :cool:

for those that dont know ^_^ :

the air pads have 3 different size circles on them, each of which shoots in a different direction. if you think of them as triangles - the point of the triangle being nearest to the wall opposite of where the ball spawns- then the point would shoot you over the ledge nearest to that wall, * using that first point as North* the other 2 circles on the air pad *south west and south east *would shoot you either directly back the way you step onto it or twards either of the overpass catwalks above the poision depending on which angle you approached it on.

Edited by Stilleto

If you guys got to choose which WZ to queue for you'd start complaining hardcore about the queues if you didn't pick Huttball. Face it, you rolled an overplayed, overpopulated faction, deal with it.

I think people would rather have a choice and tolerate any queues that follow, than not have the choice at all. Doesn't seem like it would be such a hard thing to implement either.

I too am F sick of huttball and would gladly suffer 1/2 hr or more queues to avoid it, Operatives are cool to me, scoundrels aren't, same with sorcs and sages, don't make me end up playing just my republic toons bioware, have mercy.

Anyway they could fix this by making a new civil war within a faction map(copy Alderaan if anything), so Empire can play Empire in a map I and I suspect many others would actually care about, atm Huttball is just deathmatch to me no matter if winning or not.

It's not a matter of being good at huttball or not, I just hate maps like huttball in games, I will never like it, even if I had a unique class with no CD knockbacks, pulls, charges and speed boosts.

Also fire whoever thought huttball was a good idea as the only same faction map in the first place, Sith fighting Sith for a hutt's pleasure? Or Jedi doing the same even. It's completely ridiculous.

TLDR; F huttball make a new civil war same faction vs same faction map with no damn deathtraps or bloody balls and multiple levels.

Edited by zuile