The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Luminara Unduli.

DeLaaNie

The Force Magister armor set for Consulars is taken directly from her looks.

Put this with a Mirialan jedi character, and there you have your pseudo-luminara.

The head and chestpiece really do not cut it on this outfit. I have wanted an Unduli outfit for a while now too.

~Phantom~

Had to google it, never heard of her.

Luminara Unduli

I think there are close enough models in the game, in case it's never added, that you could replicate this look with items that are already in game.

True, but what I really want I guess, is her bottom that looks like a skirt from behind but is actually pants.

True, but what I really want I guess, is her bottom that looks like a skirt from behind but is actually pants.

I think the skirt is Pre-Clone Wars wear. Skirts are very impractical for fighting in a war, so she likely switched to a dark long robe with an obi and pants.

Behind-the-scenes-wise:

Skirts are also more work to program as to how they move, so TCW makers likely had her outfit change for an easier time to animate her. In that Series, Padme has the four-five outfits because of that instead of a more realistic, based on the movies, 17-32 outfits. Part of why they had her around so much, she cost them a lot to animate so they were going to get their money's worth.

So that is also part of why they had the Asoka timeskip complete with an outfit that didn't have a skirt. Which made no logical sense in the first place. Skirts that short often restrict leg motion and make melee fighting more difficult. Which is why is it more logical for a Sage/Sorc (ranged magic most of the time) to wear them than a Sin/Shad/Mara/Sent/Guard/Jugg who are all close-range melee.

Long wall of text aside, I would like to see either the movie outfit or TCW outfit get some look-alike sets. Always liked the hat.