Friday Community Stream with Towelliee

HillaryNicole

The point is to promote the game to NEW audience not to the people that ALREADY play the game.

Good luck with that; the large majority WoW fanbase of Towelliee's will be trolling pretty good. I still follow Towelliee on twitch but he only plays WoW now so I don't watch his stream.

I no longer enjoy playing operative so I'm in semi-retirement at the moment, other than the occasional stream (once per month maybe) I'm not really going to be active within the game. That being said, I was planning on streaming this Friday but I'll likely be too drunk to continue by the time they start.

Also can you imagine me on the official swtor stream? I'm not sure Musco appreciated me laughing at his answers for an hour last time he was with me.

Sorry to hear the magic is gone for you man, i enjoyed yoru stream, especially the one with Musco and the suggestions to improve their PR.

Hey all!

Thanks to Hillary for the cool post! I am pretty excited to play Shadow of Revan. I am also grateful that Bioware has asked me to stream the content on my channel. As always I may not be the most knowledgeable SWTOR player but I do love the game, as does my GF who you might see playing on SWTOR channel Lulaboo.

I hope to show many people what a great game SWTOR is. Especially those who haven't played it before. I first played on launch and with our guild we cleared all NM Ops and had a blast playing. I always tell my viewers that tanking with a light saber has always been a dream of mine, and it is the most ****** style of tanking in ANY MMO hands down.

While I may not have the knowledge and skill as some of the other amazing streamers on Twitch for SWTOR, I hope my reach and style can show newcomers how great the game is. And theres prizes. Codes...walls..of codes...

I will be streaming SWTOR before this hosting starts. I plan to start at 9am PST if you want to get in early on codes and prizes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.